Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy Birthday, Michelle!!!

Yesterday was my Beautiful Sistah's 44th Birthday!
Yes, she was the first baby born in Waco in 1968.
Go Michelle!!! Hot as EVER at 44!!!
Michelle is the sister that is ten years older than
I am. She is something else, too!!!
Michelle has the most tender heart of anyone
I've ever known...for people, for animals,
for anything. Growing up,
sometimes Michelle had to share a room
with me (keep in mind the age gap), and she
NEVER, EVER minded. She actually liked it!

I can remember being so painfully scared about
being left at Sunday School...
Michelle would STAY in my class with me
and sit in the back so I could enjoy it and not be afraid.

It was the COOLEST
when Michelle would pick me up from elementary
school in her cheerleading suit to take me to the high
school pep rallies! I was BIG stuff!!!

Even cooler was when she would pick my friends
and me up from middle school
in her Z28 and drive us up and down Hewitt
Drive (remember Kelli G?!?). What a Sistah!!!

Michelle is spunky & loving & fun & SO down to earth.
Sometimes I envy her for being so non-caring about
clothing & material things.
She is also CRazY fun & funny!!!
You can't help but LOVE Michelle!!!

My family LoVES to celebrate birthdays...
with Michelle's being the night
after New Year's Eve, it's always
a little tougher to get things moving!!!
My mother always cooks a DELICIOUS
birthday dinner & cake on New Year's Day
to celebrate.
Good times...always!

Happy Birthday Beautiful SISTAH!!!

Macy & Logan got lap tops for Christmas. They kinda upstaged Walker's Nintendo DS! ha!!! Not really, Logan still helped Walker win more tracks on his CARS game!!!


Michelle is my big LITTLE sister!
(I am about a head taller than she!).
She is a wonderful mother to Macy & Logan
and just the best sister anyone could ask for!
I am so blessed with my older sisters who
have always loved me like their own.

What a BLAST it is know and love my sister
Michelle with her wit, humor,
fun personality and most of all her sweet heart!!!

I love you, Beautiful Michelle!

Happy Birthday!!!

7 comments:

Rhonda said...

Before I say Happy Birthday to Michelle, I MUST ask: does that little 2 year old have on an ED HARDY SHIRT??!! OMG! That is one happening little chick!!

Also, I meant to comment the other day and say that the "newness" of the DS probably won't wear off! Savannah has had one for several years and still plays with a lot! Her little friends have them too and they share games and play them together!

melanie, aka Mo said...

Know what you girls have in common? Your pretty, great big, awesome smiles!! I can't imagine not having a sister! I am so glad my Ellie Sue got one too!

I read the previous post and HAVE to do that for my girls. I am not the publicly mushy type, so mine will be in a personal scrapbook or a private letter to them to open one day. I love closing up the year in such a way! Melanie

Kimberly said...

I second Rhonda in wanting to know where, oh where, did Haddie get her Ed Hardy shirt?! Soooooooo cute!
Happy Birthday Michelle!!!!!!!! What a wonderful and fun big sis! Mindy, you and the NaNa's are the closest I have to sistas so I too am so envious. Luv yall!

angie said...

What fun! Looks like you all had a great time:) And I also love that little shirt!!! Of course she's trendy just like her mom:)

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday to your Sister! I love how you are a family that also loves holidays and birthdays and make the best of them!

Beth E. said...

Hey, that looks like loads of fun! My birthday's on January 1st, too...can I come celebrate with your sister and your family next year? lol

What a great way to start the new year...food, family, and fun times!

Unknown said...

Love the memories!!