Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Out of Towners

One really cool thing about living where
you grew up is when your friends come
home for the holidays!!!
Even better when they bring their children
that you've come to know and love
and even my own children have come to
know and love!!!

Here's Walker with Logan from Lousiana...
Let me think who this is...
oh yeah, Kate Kate with Haddie!!! hee hee!
Hadlee loves her some Co Co!!!
Prepare to melt...this is Violet!!!
Is she not the cutest?!? All you have to say
is 'strike a pose' and you got it!!!
Violet belongs to Kelli's younger sister, Kathi.
She is the same one that I used to wish was my
younger sister. I'd go over to Kelli's
and try to play with Kathi instead of Kelli!!!
We all met at the Jumping Party...
ate Chickfila and then let the kids run/jump wild.
Afterwards was the photo opp...
which obviously Hadlee was NOT having!!!How funny is it that Walker is the ONLY
boy!!! We had to force him into the picture.
Someday he'll be begging them to all
take a picture with him!!!It will ALWAYS be fun to get together
with this bunch!!!
And their mommies, too!!!
(Look at my goof ball son in this picture...)
I've blogged about all three of these dear friends
before...Carrie from Lousiana,
Betsy from San Diego,
and well Kelli from all over Texas (ha!)!!!
It's so cool that when I go see my blogger
friend in Louisana (Mo) and my blogger friend
in California (Amanda), I can see ya'll too!!!
JUST KIDDING, Bets & Carrie!!!
I'll come see you guys first (and Kelli & Kaye, too!).
(By the way, Blogger B/F/F's...something you should
know about me. I'm not much of a traveller!
It's a weakness of mine!!! I talk a big talk though!!!)
It was wonderful seeing you beautiful girls!!!
There is something so comforting
about being with you guys!
Love you more than life!!!

4 comments:

Beth E. said...

What fun you all had! It's great they all of you could get together.

I'm with you, Mindy...I don't travel much, either! We have so much going on, that I hardly leave our little town at all. It's a big deal for me when I drive 10 minutes up the mountain to the next town, and when I drive to "the big city" 45 minutes away, well, you better mark the calendar with that event! lol

I'm glad you got to spend time with your friends. :o)

angie said...

All those beautiful girls:) What fun! Poor little Walker, he needs a buddy. Thank goodness Kathi is having a boy! That is really hilarious that he is the only little boy so far. That last picture of you 4 girls is so good! And it's so great that you all still keep in contact.

Amanda said...

Beautiful ladies and kids! How blessed you are to have so many great people in your life! I wish I was more of a traveler too but unfortunately something else always comes up. I do know though, that if I'm ever in Texas you're a must see and if ever you come to Ca I AM HERE!!

Unknown said...

Love it!! Maybe you should let me preview all pics before you send them out to BLOGGER world (pic of coco and Hadlee)
Violet and the pose. She is so funny!
I sent Kathi the link