Tuesday, January 27, 2009

More More More

Yeeeeeeee HAAAAAAA!!!
So glad that my little God Daughter is feeling
some Texas LOVE...



















Sweet Kaye Bells shares Addie's BIRTHday!
What a SWEET treat for the Na Na's!!!
It's absolutely perfect!
The only Na Na who lives in
San Fran also shares Addie's special day!
LOVE this...














AHHHHHH...the beautiful new Mommy! Aunt Brooke (Kelli's sister) and I have been in CLOSE contact today & yesterday. She's in NYC, me in WC (Waco City).......we have been day dreaming every second about this baby girl!!! I am trying to keep my stalking to a minimum. Kelli sounded FANTASTIC today (cutie little girl on the left is Rob's niece)...














Brooke and I are both desperate to talk to Kelli every second to know what is going on...but you know how that goes when a perfect little lady like this shows up in your life!!! I did have ONE word for Kelli today...DERMOPLAST Spray!!! They don't serve this in the California Hospitals?!? PUH-LEASE!!! Was I the only one addicted to that stuff after child birth?!?













Such sweet & beautiful birthday girls...

















THIS is a Daddy in L-O-V-E...












All day today as I played with Haddie, I thought of Addie! Kelli & Rob are going to have so much fun for the rest of their lives with this little lady! I can't wait to see Addie's personality! I know she will be full of spunky love!!! I am one happy God Mommy & I think Addie looks even more lovely than she did yesterday!!!

9 comments:

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Did you say "Dermaplast" Oh my gosh. No, I was so addicted to the stuff. I can't believe they don't have that. What kind of hospital is that:D Sweet ,beautiful, baby...

angie said...

No dermoplast??? That's tragic! She's a beautiful baby.

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

what a beautiful baby

thanks for the getting well message and great minds think alike with the girls clothes right.

hey today we are doing something on on circl of life

please join us , that baby picture is perfect,

simple .. take a favorite picture of this week, or last week add it and tell us why you like it so much, now it is a memory.

cute you can print that post out and keep it as a memory book .. look at it al the time.

then copy my button add it and tell every one to link to me ..
AD YOUR SELF TO MR LINKY FOR ME TO SEE.fun and so simple. hope to see you there. hugs new bloggy friend michelle @ CIRCLE OF LIFE

Shannon said...

OK - REALLY! Dermoplast should be given as a gift when you walk through the hospital doors and then again as a party favor when leaving. I swear by the stuff! I still keep it in my medicine cabinet and the kids call it "special spray!" Not only is it great for "after baby wounds" but it takes care of all little scrapes and other booboos! :-) She is a beautiful baby! I know you are so proud!

Boy Mom said...

Mindy,
What is Addie's middle name? Thinking of initials for a gift... please also send my congrats to Kelli and tell her to keep the pictures coming...

Unknown said...

I have never even heard of dermplast....what is it?? LOVE the update and Addie is a CUTIE PIE!

Beth E. said...

I know you are itching to get your hands on that sweet baby! So glad everyone is okay and doing well. :o)

Blessings from the Reeds said...

BEAUTIFUL little family. What a gift from God she is......I know you are DYING to see her! Haddie has a new BFF. Oh dermoplast? YES! A must for mommies. Sweet pictures!!!

Jennifer said...

What a sweet baby girl!
Happy Birthday!

OK...what's dermoplast spray?
Now, I'm curious.