Saturday, January 31, 2009

"Daddy Home"

Daddy made it home safely from Arkansauce
and we were so happy to see him!
He was home in time to go with Haddie
and me to pick the Walkman up from school.
Then we headed to..........
BUILD-a-BEAR WORKSHOP!!!
Aunt Michelle & Uncle Terry were so
sweet to give the kids gift cards to
Build-a-Bear as part of their Christmas
gifts. Walker has been BEGGING
to go and make the dinosaur which
is retiring (Troy said it's going extinct!).
The Stud Muffin always runs into
cute girlfriends at the mall...
I love this place because it allows
kiddos to really express themselves!
Walker had no doubts he would choose
the dinosaur and it had to ROAR!!!
(Extra cool he had just finished learning
about dinosaurs all week in Kindergarten!)
I had big hopes that Miss Prissy Pie
would choose the adorable pink
Valentine monkey, but my hopes were dashed!
HELLO KITTY all the way!!!
Plus this one certain dress that
Haddie picked out for her...
no changing this chick's mind whatsoever!!!
This time Hadlee wasn't scared of the
'machine', but this whole thing is still
some pretty serious business...
I can't help but say it...
my little girl is a little bit of
Heaven on Earth!
She is just that sweet!!!

Speaking of expressing yourself, can you even believe how Walker chose to dress his T-Rex?!?Daddy was tired...but SOOOOOOOOO happy to be home!!! He loves him some family!

When Hadlee woke from her nap and realized
that Daddy had just gotten home, she
hugged him tight for a long time and said,
"I missed you soooo much" over and over again!

Below Photography & Planning by Walker D. Pierce...

Walker really misses Troy when he is gone, and
he takes being 'man of the house' VERY seriously!!!
Haddie's kitty turned out so cute & she loved her,
but not yet enough to have her picture made!
I found this handsome model instead...

This was Daddy with his girl still really enjoying
his time at the mall with us...
This was about when Daddy told the
clerk at Chickfila that these kids belonged to
that lady ~ and pointed at ME.Finally, this was when Daddy said,
"We're leaving."
I'm not sure, but he might have been
missing Arkansauce at this point!!!Hope you've had a ROARING good weekend!!!
Thank you Aunt Michelle ("Chelle") for the AWESOME gifts!!!

We love you!

5 comments:

angie said...

Looks like some super fun times at the mall! I'm so glad that Troy made it home safely:) I love Hadlee's outfit and side pony...so sassy! As always precious pictures.

Blessings from the Reeds said...

That was so much fun to read! I love Haddie cakes hair. Too cute. Walker did a great job on TRex...yikes.....I mean that ATM shirt is scary! ha. Glad Tdawg is home.

Beth E. said...

What a great post! I'm glad your hubby made it home, safe and sound. It's tough on the little ones (mommy, too) when daddy is away from home.

Can you believe I've never been in a Build-A-Bear Workshop??? Gasp!!! They didn't have them where we lived (or maybe they didn't exist) when my boys were little.

I feel like I totally missed out! Haha jk

Have a great week!

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Sooo sweet! I gotta check out BAB again (it's been a while) I didn't know they had Hello Kitty and Dinos...Niiice!

fivemjs said...

Ok, I have to confess something. I have blog envy. I want a cute blog like you and Robin! HELP!