Monday, February 2, 2009

Hoodie Bowl 2009

The Hoodie GIRLS begged and pleaded with
the Hoodie MEN to go to one house
to watch the Super Bowl WITHOUT wives & kids.
After much pleading, the men agreed.
YEEEEEAH right!
They ran sprinting out the door!!!

Fine by the girls...we let the kids run wild
and we chatted it up!!!
Of course after we ate...
(we had real food, too!)
Let me re-phrase that...we let the kids
eat first THEN the girls chatted it up while
we ate all night long!!!
The men might want to rethink their actions.
Notice Dylan on the left with a baby doll
stroller & Brady on the right wearing
a pink Dora apron plus
Miss Priss was wearing her
"GIRLS RULE" shirt!!!
These are the little-est Hoodies
and they are such cuties...Nevermind the mess(es) they made,
we had a blast & so did they!!!
The BIG kids...
(Check out Luke! Such the ladies man!)

The guys left so quickly we never even got their pic! Can you believe the guys didn't even laugh when we sent ALL the kids to ring their door bell at the start of the third quarter?!?

I can't help but brag...I live in the BEST Hood EVER with the best girlfriends, kiddos and hubbies!!! EVER! Check out Robin's blog for more fun pics from our night!

Hoodie Bowl '09 was a win/win situation for ALL Hoodies involved!

By the way, who won the Super Bowl?!?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

melanie, aka Mo said...

Gosh. WHERE have I been? I missed Build a Bear, the mall trip, dad's buck, camo, hoodie party, addie, and all sorts of things. I need to tune in more often. I can't wait to meet miss hadlee one day. I think I will. When do you girlies want to go to canton?! melanie

Rune said...

Beautiful pictures:)

I have awards for you on our blog!

Wib.

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

WOZER THAT LOOKS AWESOME.

VIP CENTRAL HUH.


I wish I was there tooooooooooo.
well on the computer is the best I can do ha

great job over there
missy .


remember anything Ia can do you can do better .

you show those men we can have a talegate and a fun time easy.

Jennifer said...

That looks like a kick booty super bowl party! Love that fact that you let the kids run wild and enjoyed yourselves. That's priceless. What a win-win for the guys and gals.
I wanna come next year.
hee hee

Beth E. said...

Awww...you guys always have so much fun, and look totally awesome while having that fun! All of your friends are beautiful, like you, and your hubbys (I've seen past pics) are hunks! Glad you all had such a great time. Oh, and THE STEELERS won! Woohoo! :o)

angie said...

So fun! I love that last picture:)

Stacey said...

You have such a cute blog and such a cute family! I love hearing about your family. I'm a friend of Robin's and found you from her...wish we lived in your 'hood!!

Amanda said...

You are a nice group of HOT Hoodie Mama's that's for sure! Can't forget those cutie hoodie kiddies too...Fun, Fun Fun!

Rhonda said...

Yall were smart to do it this way - send the daddies away and have a REAL PAR-TAY!!!!!!!! They are more interested in the game than the FUN! And we are more interested in the FUUUUUUN! Looks like yall had a blast and the football cake looks great!