Saturday, February 7, 2009

Let's go to "MaMastics"!

This post has been a long time coming...
so BEWARE ~ there are LOTS o' pictures!!!

I have taken way too many pictures
of Haddie Girl at gymnastics,
but it is just the CUTEST THING!
She gets SOOOOOO excited about going to
"maMASTICS"!!!
This is Hadlee's sweet teacher, Miss Brittney!
She is such a precious Baylor girl...
Hadlee LOVES it when people come to watch her.
She always asks who is coming when
we are on our way to the gym!!!
She is waving to her fans here..."TA DA" Hands.........
After class, the girls get stamps.
Hadlee is showing hers
off to Aunt Michelle, Grandmother & Macy...

WHO ME?!? I won the GOLD?!?

Well, if that's the case, then I'll strike a pose!


Warm Up Exercises before leaving for
'Mamastics. She has her Dora Ipod with her!!!

Hello LEG WARMERS!!!
...ADORABLE...
She loves to do her "TA DA" hands!!!
Hadlee's audience a couple of weeks ago
included LOGAN, Grandmother,
Daddy & Walker!
She was SOOOOOO excited!!!
Mamaw & Aunt Lynna have also come!
She always walks on her "tippy toes" on the beam.
She does kicks, bunny hops, side walking,
& backwards walking on the low & high beam!

This was Wednesday night. Haddie Girl is really learning so much!!! I'm not sure if the beam or the bars are her favorite! She really loves it all!

Having such a sweet teacher helps A LOT! We love Brittney...or should I say "Miss Bitttney"!

"Would YOU like to come and watch me at 'mamastics?!? You can come tomorrrdow and we can eat at Chiffila afterwards!"

Haddie Girl...we are so proud of you! What a little superstar you are!!! I hope you always embrace life to the fullest and love the things you do! You are a pure delight and you make my days so happy and fun!!!

Love...Mommy

P.S. ~ I hope that you don't get my crazy hyperextended arms and my lack of any gymnastic ability!!!

6 comments:

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Too cute! The leg warmers are adorable. She is one cute MaMastics girl! Look out Olympics...Haddie is on her way.

Beth E. said...

Hmmm...I think you may have a future Olympian! I love the leg warmers...she's such a cutie!

Amanda said...

Such a big girl! Cute leg warmers!! Oh to have a little girl and all that pink.. such a lucky mama!

angie said...

Love these posts Mindy! So sweet I think sweet Hadlee has quite a future:) and I love that picture of your niece and the night out with the Globetrotters:) looks like a super fun week.

Jennifer said...

Precious girl! I love the leg-warmers...she is stylin'!

Adrianne said...

Is she not the cutest little gymnast on the planet!!!! Oh my gosh, I want to kiss that precious little face!