Friday, February 13, 2009

LOVE is in the AIR

What a WEEK of L-O-V-E!!!
This has been a busy, but oh so fun week!
Sunday we started working on our Valentines...
Haddie Girl chose Tinkerbell, Hannah Montana
and Dora. She was VERY specific as to who
received which one!!!
She also loved lining them all up!
Walker chose sports Valentines but only
wanted to give out the basketball, football, soccer
and baseball ones. He also had one box
of CARS Valentines for his favorite peeps.
He wrote out every last valentine...
some with pleasure and some by force!
Low and behold take a look at what
arrived in my mailbox...
a Blogger B/F/F sent this to me!!!
LOVED it...thank you Lindsay!
You are too cute and thoughtful!!!
We shopped a lot especially at HEB...
Mommy was responsible for making
lots of cupcakes this week.
Hummmm...looks as if Haddie might have
had a chocolate donut to get her through
the grocery shopping experience!!!Walker continued to read books like this
every single night...
I'm just quite impressed that they read
stuff like this in kindergarten!!!In the midst of all of these V-day goings on,
I returned home from Houston where I said
au revoir to my bestie Kimberly who is moving
to the Land of Oz, we celebrated Macy's birthday
one night and had the Hoodie Valentine party!!!
Guess what?!?
All of these things get their very own post...
well, as soon as I create them!
Judging by the above photo, you are correct! We had Haddie's favorite time of the week...gymnastics!!! Haddie loves a theme (okay so it's really Trendy Mindy Mommy that does!!!)...so Haddie had to wear her heart tights. The gym gets cold in the winter!!!
Precious new friend at gymnastics, Kendall...
Hadlee just might be well prepared for the WALL at South Bosque Elementary! These walls & climbing the rope were my greatest fears in elementary...still are!!!
Obviously I am not like any of you amazing
photographers, but I loved this shot with
the USA Olympics banner in it!!!
NBC might want this one if Hadlee
makes it big. (I'm kidding!!! Puh-lease!)
Anytime we are about to leave somewhere
to go back home, Hadlee starts planning
what she is going to play and of course
I hear, "Mommy, you pway with me?"
Well, this night it was off to HEB
in her jeep (I have no idea how that thing
worked its way back INTO the house AND
equipped with Walker's old car seat no less!).
She had her new baby girl whom she
named Baby CoCo with her. My sweet friend
at school named Joy got Haddie this doll.
If you are wondering about Haddie's
chin injury, we have no clue how that happened!!! Here they are at HEB (you know for 'pweeetend').
Wish I could go into HEB in a leotard
and tights and be that cute!!!
I can't even pweeeeetend that!Walker played more basketball and
hooked up with his best buds from Pre-K!

As always, Haddie helped me make Bubba's lunch for school...Last but not least, I put in some "Room Mommy" time! This was what preparation for Walker's Valentine party at school (it gets its own post, too!) looked like...Room Mommy Bucket of Love...A Sweet Tweet, I mean treat, for Walker's precious teacher...
I almost forgot to mention that I also made 64 valentines for MY students at school! The boys loved their Hannah Montana ones and the girls loved tatooing themselves with Hello Kitty! Even high schoolers need to feel the LOVE of V-day!

These were Walker's Valentines and treat bags...I am beginning to think that this post might have been TMI!!! I've pulled some late nighters and been a bit cranky here and there, but you know what?!? I wouldn't have it any other way!

I love to love!!! And guess who I love to love the MOST?!?

These two cute stud muffins...

and this sweetie pie angel...I am so excited to wake up tomorrow and devote the entire day to my man, my boy and my girl!!! I love to love them!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

9 comments:

Mahmood Syed Faheem said...

You have a lovely family.May God bless you and your family the best in this world and the best in the hereafter.
http://www.thedynamicnature.com

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

whata a joy to se your kids reactions I love the choolate face too cute . hope you all have a sweet day with the family.

angie said...

fun times:) I just love the week of love. I hope you are enjoying you family day!!

Rhonda said...

I wondered why we hadn't seen our almost daily posts from you this week and now I know why!!! You have had a busy week! Even though it gets crazy sometimes, it's all worth it and you will never be sorry spending the time you do making everything "just right" for Walker and Hadlee - they will always remember it! Enjoy this day of love with the ones you love the MOST!

mama's smitten said...

Lot's of fun going on over there!I love the pics of your daughter at mamastics! And the rock climbing. My little guy calls it "climbrock" class. I teach dance at a gymnastics gym so all those pics look so familiar! Happy V-day!

Beth E. said...

Walker and Hadlee are such cuties...I could eat 'em up! Not really...YOU know what I mean! LOL

I've decided to try eating chocolate donuts from now on to make MY grocery shopping experience a better one. Thanks for the idea, Haddie! ;o)

Mindy, what do you teach at the high school? I'm sure the kids love getting YOU for a teacher!

Blessings...
Beth

Amanda said...

Okay, you are officially mother of the year! That is a lot of work you put into Valentines Day!! I love it though and I too am all about a theme so whom am I to blame you. ;)

-scratching head- over hear while I try and figure out what HEB is??

Happy Valentine's Day my Friend!!

Amanda said...

Ooops, I am laughing that I typed "hear" instead of "here".. I think ya know what I meant. :)

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Happy belated V-day! You have been a very busy chick lately! Take a breather sister and enjoy your sweet family!
BTW-love the heart tights! That's something I would force upon Avery. With pure love, of course!