Sunday, February 8, 2009

Maiden Voyage & Bon Voyage

Friday afternoon was the maiden voyage
of Hadlee's Barbie Jeep!
She is still a little bit scared of driving it,
but she's come a long way.
(She liked it best as a piece
of stationary furniture in our living room!).
Hadlee's handsome chauffeur was a little bit big,
but he made it work for his precious cargo!!!
This weekend I went to Houston to
say "Bon Voyage" to one of my beautiful
besties, Kimberly.
She and her little family
are moving to Australia!
(Insert a Boo Hoo!).
It was SO FUN FUN FUN
to be with my beloved Na Na's
and love on Kimberly and her baby girl!
A post is brewing from my trip!

But as much fun as it was to be away...
it was even better to be
back home with my little family!

I love them sooooooooooo much!!!
(If only you could hear Haddie Girl
say "I love you soooooooooo much"...
it melts me like butter every single time!)

6 comments:

Blessings from the Reeds said...

I was wondering how your trip went? I am so glad you got to go spend time with your Na Nas! What a fun group. Hope baby Chloe does well on the plane!

Beth E. said...

Awww...I know you will miss your friend! Glad you had a fun trip, though. Walker and Hadlee are so loving with one another, aren't they?! So sweet...

Hope you have a great week!

fivemjs said...

And what a great adorable family you have!! You are blessed!

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

They are so sweet! Look at those smiles...Walker looks like such a great big bro.

angie said...

I love a girls trip! so glad you had fun. Your kiddos are just so cute and I bet in no time Hadlee is driving everywhere in her awesome jeep:)

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

Thanks so much friend. hugs