Monday, February 16, 2009

I'm ALMOST Heart-ed Out

My Little Boy Valentine on Friday the 13th...Little Girl Valentine ready to go play at
Mamaw's on the same day...
Room Mommy / Real Mommy
Walker had just run a mile in PE...seriously...he was sweaty! He was so excited about it and said it was so fun! Didn't get that characteristic from me!!! I wish he did!
Sweetest, Best Kindergarten Teacher EVER...
The Delivery...
Cutie Pie Classmates...
I hope Kate Kate isn't looking at the blog today!
Walker's Kindergarten Class
Happiest Room Mommy in the World...
better yet, just the
Happiest Mommy in the World!
P.S. ~ Walker always wants me to bring Hadlee to his school parties which of course I can't. SOOOO, on the way home from his party he wanted to stop and get her something since she didn't have any Valentine treats yet...

P.P.S. ~ Walker, I love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look how much fun yall had! I love that you get into their parties. It means so much to them and to their class, not to mention how much it means to their teachers, to have your help! Walker man is so tall!! He is blessed with height....maybe the globetrotter's need to scout him out:) I am so glad the party went well and Miss. Haddie looks like she made out with some loot too. He is such a caring big brother! They are both so sweet...can't wait to meet all of yall!!

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

WOW FUN FILLED DAY THAT WAS . That was greaat love all the pictures . What adorable children you have there!

angie said...

I love how tall he is compared to his K-classmates:) No wonder he loves basketball so much!! The sweetness of the fact that he wanted Hadlee to share in the Valentine fun, is just too much. He is such a great big brother!!! Way to go Room Mommy:)