Sunday, February 15, 2009

I Heart This Day...

I'm talking about Valentine's Day of course!!!
Valentine Treats for my Love Bugs...
Have Presents WILL Pose for Pictures!!!God has blessed me with a truly affectionate,
loving husband AND children who are the same.
From day one, Walker has been so
very loving to his little sister pie...They are just so sweet and lovable!!!Have I ever told you that my cup runneth over?!?
Daddy went and got this Love Monkey for
his little girl after she told me when we were
at the store that Daddy would get her that!
Her wish was his command!!!
I love how they get so excited for each other...
I wish, pray and hope that this lasts forever!
Daddy also bought Walker his very own set
of Frog and Toad books!Walker checks out a Frog and Toad book
every single Monday when his class goes
to the library. I'm hoping to be reading
a new book tomorrow night!?!
(Kelli G and Co Co, look what you started!)To be honest, the rest of the gifts came from my
secret 'stash' of things I buy here and there!!!
Needless to say we spent the rest of the weekend
playing Mrs. Debbie (my hairdresser). Haddie
was so excited to have a Princess Chi of her own!!!
Oh yeah, we played lots of CARS, too!!!
Troy Boy and I have a silly competition on
cards. Basically it's who spends the most
on each other's card! I thought
I got him really good with this BIG card...
SEE...look at him checking out the price!!!
I can't resist sharing my favorite Valentine treats
that Walker made at school. I will treasure
these forever!!! These beat any Target V-day
treats...and those that know me, know that
I LOVE Target Valentine stuff!!!My sweet boy made me this Valentine at school.
AHHHHHHHH...it melted my heart!!!
It says 'I love you mommy' on the inside
and he drew a king cobra for me?!?
Don't dare tell Troy but this was my favorite
Valentine...although Troy's card
with HIS recorded voice and then the fun song
playing right now with this post did make
me smile BIG!!!
Especially since he gave it to me at
12:01 AM on Valentine's Day morning!!!Our day consisted of playing, napping, going
to Target, eating these......and HEART shaped pizza!!!It was a perfect day!!!Walker took this pic for us...romance at its best!!!What's not to love about a day like this?!?I hope your Valentine's Day was perfect, too!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in LOVE with your sweet Vday post, but the pizza still has my mouth wide open! What a great idea! The kids and their affection towards each other is amazing. What a sentiment to you and T-dog (I'll always remember that when I talk about him :) for giving them such an example to follow. The princess chi is cracking me up. Bowen had mine the other morning pretending (with it off and closed) to stroke her hair with the famous iron. Gotta love our girls who are taking after us 100%!!!

Rhonda said...

What a FUN and perfect day with your family! The heart shaped pizza is the best! And, really, there is nothing more romantic than being home with your family and laughing and having fun together! Glad your day was SPECIAL!

Beth E. said...

You make every day special in your family, but really outdo yourself on the holidays! I love the Valentine goodies you found for your kids, and also like the friendly competition you have going with your hubby and your cards for each other....what fun! (So who won this time?) Walker and Hadlee are precious, and so sweet to each other! Wow...I'm totally impressed...and a little sad that I'm not your next-door neighbor! LOL

Hope your week is a great one!
Beth E.

mama's smitten said...

Oh My Gosh ! Your that FUN mom! You go all out! Precious pics ! Those kisses too sweet.

angie said...

Oh Mindy what a fun day!! I love the pictures of your kids loving on each other:) so fun!! Where did the heart pizza come from? I'm a sucker for stuff like that.

melanie, aka Mo said...

I suppose if we lived closer, we would all just sit around and celebrate. "Hey Mindy. It's me, Melanie. It is Tuesday, so I thought we should celebrate! Let's call Lindsay. You decoreate, Lindsay will make cute shirts for the kids, and I will organize the crafts. Then, let's do it again tomorrow, because we need to celebrate it being Wednesday!" That would be fun, huh?! I feel like I know you and your family. And by the way, I call my Troy friends, "Troy Boy"! Been meaning to tell you that! Melanie

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

How cute! Y'all are funny about your card competition.
Such a sweet post!

Alison H. said...

LOVE this post! The card exchange with Troy is hilarious! What is this about a princess "chi". Caroline's barbie set does not have one of those! Not fair! haha
We hope to see you sometime soon:)

Unknown said...

What a great day!!! Looks like it was perfect! What a beautiful family you have~