Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Harlem Globetrotters!!!

Troy and I took Walker to see the
Harlem Globetrotters on Tuesday night!
Troy saw the Globetrotters when he was young.
I had never seen them before.
Miss Priss stayed home with her Mamaw
and they played Little People!
Walker had NO clue what to expect!
(Funny pic of my little man...)
Look who we found in the floor seats?!?
My sistah & her family!!!
The Globetrotters were AWESOME!
I loved hearing their theme song and
seeing them run out!!!This was Walker letting his Daddy know
that he REEEEEEALLY wanted a BALL!!!
"PLEEEEEEEASE DADDY!"
What a Daddy! Troy went to the "bathroom"
and came back with the famous ball!!!

Walker watched every last bit of the show and he was SO concerned that the Globetrotters were not going to win!!! He cracked us up over that!

Walker's favorite parts were when the guys pulled each others' pants down and when one acted like he 'shared air'?!? Typical little boy!
Walker spent the rest of the night
bouncing that ball...
anywhere & everywhere he could!
Even all the way through the parking lot after the show!!!

I had such a BALL with my two favorite boys!!!

(Kimberly Mo...I love my new earrings! Thank you, my love!!!)

Whether it be the NBA, the Harlem Globetrotters, or riding the bench for Walker...doesn't matter to me!!! As long as he is always having FUN!!!

7 comments:

Blessings from the Reeds said...

How fun! Looks like you guys had a blast. I can't wait to see those fancy tricks he learned from the Globetrotters at his next game:)

Rhonda said...

Aren't the Globetrotters great and so much fun??!! My dad surprised our family (all 9 of us) with courtside tickets last spring when they came through Dallas and the grandkids (and adults!) had so much FUN and laughed so much! And Savannah has that VERY SAME basketball! I'm so glad Walker was able to go and experience that - making memories with your sweet family!! The Globetrotters are timeless and fun for all ages!!

Alison H. said...

Love Troy's face when he surprised Walker with the ball.

Amanda said...

Troy's expressions cracked me up! Glad you three got some great quality time and Walker was in heaven there! You are a hot mama if I do say so myself!!

Kimberly said...

How fun!!!!!!!!! And I'm so glad you liked the earrings since I will be in the stage for some time to come where big earrings are just dangerous with those little hands around!
xoxo

Beth E. said...

What great memories you are making for your little guy! The pics of him dribbling the basketball are great.He's gonna be practicing and practicing and practicing and...well, you get the idea! :o)

I'm glad you all had so much fun!

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

The music cracks me up! I've always wanted to go see them with my little guy, but haven't. Looks like so much fun!
Walker is seriously working that ball-wannabe Globetrotter.