Wednesday, February 11, 2009

His Real True Love

Well, well, well...
indeed there have been THREE more
love notes in Walker's folder this week!
BUT then tonight a message on the machine...
"DO YOU LOVE CHLOE
MORE THAN ME?!?"
It seems as if Walker's REAL true LOVE,
Kate Kate, has been reading the blog!!!

Dearest Kate Kate,
Walker would never stray from you!
I mean who else would he GEL his
hair with while the moms are off
visiting and not paying attention?!?!?!?!
That was the best Valentine's Day!!!

You will and always will be my #1 girl.
(I would never be the one to spoil our rehearsal dinner
video that my mom is already working on anyways!!!)

What a fun week this is...lots to share soon!!!
SO. MUCH. LOVE.
I am beyond thankful!!!

7 comments:

Beth E. said...

Walker's gelled hair is ROCKIN'!! Haha.

Kate Kate is a beautiful little girl. Walker's not gonna let her get away! ;o)

angie said...

Oh they are just the cutest!! I just KNEW Kate wouldn't be having any of that other little girl thing:) So sweet! I hope you have a great Heart Day!

Unknown said...

LOL. Kate is feeling much better today after seeing this post :) and is hoping to talk with her REAL VALENTINE very soon.

Amanda said...

Ha, what a little man you got there. All the girls fighting for him! I agree, Kate Kate will always have that special place in his heart. ;)

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Oh, I love it! Kate-Kate is a true beauty and will make a wonderful wife someday. ha! Walker can wear his hair like that for the wedding. haha! CUTIES!

melanie, aka Mo said...

Poooooor Ol' Kate Kate! Had to read about Miss Chloe Poo on the blog! You better watch your step mister. You are the Bestbomb.com for sho!

mama's smitten said...

I love your blog! It's so fun!