Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cake R Squared

Troy recently had this conversation with Walker...

Walker ~ "Did you know there's a number called Pie?"

Troy ~ "Yes, it's 3.1415936535. It's a number we use to calculate the area and volume of circles and spheres."
(Troy helped me with this post. Keep in mind he is an engineer & this moment was thrilling for him!)

Walker ~ "Is pie or infinity the most?"

Troy goes into a five minute discussion of pi and infinity. All the while thinking Walker is just as into this coversation as he is.

After a few minutes of silence, Walker says to Troy...

"Dad, is there a number for cake?"

8 comments:

Beck said...

LOL, Sooo funny! I love kids innocence!

Rhonda said...

Out of the mouths of babes! I love it!! Walker is pretty smart - he wanted an answer about pie and cakes - the yummy stuff!!

Jennifer said...

I am laughing my fanny off!!!!! That is soooooo funny!!!!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

So is there? ha! I am rolling over here!!!

Beth E. said...

Hahahahaha!!!! Walker's a boy after my own heart! ;o)

Misty said...

That's SO cute!

Amanda said...

LOL, smart boy thinking ahead. ;)

Stacey said...

Ha-ha-ha-ha, oh my!! That is sooooo funny. I'm a friend of Robin's from nursing school and have been "blog stalking" you for a while...Love your blog...your kids are so cute and hilarious! You have a wonderful family!