Sunday, March 1, 2009

What a Difference

...one week can make!
This was Walker last Sunday in L-O-V-E with his best girl, Kate Kate, who had come to see him!
This weekend Walker is SICK! He has a nasty viral infection that has really got my boy DOWN! He was on the couch yesterday more than I've ever seen him before. EVER. In fact, he took three naps. You all know WILD MAN doesn't do that!!! I'm thankful though...can't imagine my child being sick all the time like so many have to endure. I have an end in sight...he's already feeling better this morning. Still, I want my WILD man BACK 100%!!!
(Six year old stats at the doctor's office...58 pounds, 52 inches tall)

5 comments:

Beth E. said...

Poor Walker...Bo was sick last weekend. I hate it when my boys are sick...even NOW!

Tell Walker I hope he gets to feeling better real soon. Saying a prayer for him riiiiight...NOW! ;o)

Love ya

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Walkman feel better soon! The Reeds are thinking of you. Get Well!

What a cute picture of Kate and Walker. Another one to add to the rehersal dinner video. ha!

Anonymous said...

We are sending get well wishes to Walker! We hope he's back on track and back to himself SOON!! It does put things into perspective, doesn't it! That's how I felt last week with B sick. We will pray for a speeeeeedy recovery! He looks so sweet in that picture. Love him!

mama's smitten said...

Hope you littl guy feels like him old self soon. Hang in there! Both of you !:)

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Oh, man. Feel better, Walker!