Thursday, March 5, 2009

Daisy Diva

Haddie Girl wore this little bling bling
outfit one day last week.
It was a gift from her Aunt Lynna!!!
Sometimes Hadlee will only answer to
"Daisy"! Seriously! It's funny because
Walker called her Daisy Baby while
she was in my tummy (well, first he
called her Kong King, then Sissy Kong
King...until finally he settled on
Daisy Baby! We ran with THAT one!).
A while back, Troy and Walker
told her about being called
"Daisy" and I guess she likes it!
The day she wore this outfit
she only wanted to be called "Daisy"...
NOT really Daisy "Diva" though so
I hope she doesn't see this post!!!

I couldn't resist posting these happy pics tonight because Sweet Girl has an icky stomach virus right now. It hasn't been a fun day!!!Rhonda, I thought you would like this bling bling outfit on my Haddie. You and my sister would LOVE each other!

Daisy...your mommy sure does love your sweetness and your spunk! Today was an awful day and you barely moved other than to get sick. I pulled out my camera one time to take your pitiful little picture...and you smiled. It might have been your only smile today. What a little dream boat you are to me. I love you and hope tomorrow is so much better!!!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Look at her posing....
Little model in the making!

Rhonda said...

You are so right ~ I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that bling and leopard print!! Those are my two favorite things!! In fact, I am blinged out in Canton jewelry and clothing today! I think the ladies I work with are a little shocked!! You will have to bring your sister with you to Ft. Worth when you come up and we will ALL be friends!! :)

Haddie Pie is so precious ~ I'm sorry to hear she is sick. Yuck! I hope she gets better before the weekend. Enjoy the weekend and take good care of that little sweetie!

Beth E. said...

What a cutie! I'm so sorry Haddie...er, DAISY is sick...I'm praying she'll feel better soon!

When I was young (school age) I wanted to be called "Trixie!" Hahahaha! I read Trixie Belden mystery books and loved that book character. :o)

angie said...

oh no!!! I sure hope she's better today and the rest of you guys stay well. Those diva pics are so cute! I remember Kelli telling me about baby Daisy, just so sweet:)

Amanda said...

Oh, just check out those poses! She is too cute. I don't blame her.. daisy is cute for such a lil diva like herself! I hope she feels better soon too.

Unknown said...

Hioe little Haddie feels better!!! love the Daisy story!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

I hope that Haddie is feeling so much better now! Boy, she had RoRo worried over here for her. I will never forget the Daisy baby days! I still think we should have painted a daisy on your tummy then. I guess we will just have to do it on the next baby right? (Hey, I'm trying!) LOVE MISS DIVA!

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Ahh, feel better little Daisy!
You sure are a cute little flower.
Love the bling on the shirt, too!