Monday, March 9, 2009

Introducing

...the only two kids in America that you can take
to Cold Stone Ice Cream and they don't like it!!!
Meet Walker & Hadlee.
First of all, their order consisted of the following:
two cups of vanilla please (a peeese from H).
No sprinkles, no gummies, no m&m's.
Then they don't even like the plain ice cream!!!
Truth be known...I didn't like it either!
You know that saying about the apple and the tree?
It might be true!
(In Hadlee's defense, I knew she wouldn't eat
the ice cream. Nothing is appealing to her right now.)

Two thumbs up (gig em's really) for our other adventure though...

Books a Million!!!
Walker loves books and reading.
Hadlee loves whatever Walker does!
Haddie Girl chose a Max & Ruby.
Walker chose a NEW Frog & Toad book!!!
I mean, really, who needs the beach or the
slopes when you have a brand new BOX
to play in during Spring Break '09?!?More shots of our Redneck Spring Break...
Haddie Girl...tell us what you think about
Spring Break?!? Think it over...
Silly times with my Bubba all day long?!?
AHHHHHHHH...I love it!
Hope you are having a great week!!!

8 comments:

mama's smitten said...

Great Pictures! Oh my kids love card board boxes! They keep them entertained for the longest time! And we don't do the whole Cold Stone either! They have food allergies :(!

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Hadlee looks like she feels so much better. I was thinking about her sweet self and was hoping she would feel better. Oh the places you can go -in a cardboard box..:D

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Such great pics! We don't have our Spring Break for another 4 weeks.
Looks like you all are having tons of fun!
Love the last pic of your little daisy.

Misty said...

I only wish I didn't love Cold Stone ice cream! How can one NOT love it? :)

Haddie is adorable, and I just love the photos of she and Walker together. So sweet!

Beth E. said...

So, I've decided to come down and bring Walker and Hadlee home with me...they are just too adorable! Haha...just kidding, but I would love to smooch on those cute little faces! :o)

For the record, just give me plain ol' ice cream from the grocery store. The other stuff is way too sweet!

Jennifer said...

What? They don't like ice cream?
That's just not normal!
You better have them checked out - quickly!
Cute pictures. That box makes for a great fort. Bust out some crayons & markers mama.

angie said...

I always knew there was something a little off with you Pierce's-jk seriously...but no Cold Stone?!?! Truth be told ice cream is not my favorite either but my kids could eat it every single meal!!! I love the Redneck Spring Break pictures, looks like we are enjoying the same kind of week. :0

Jennifer said...

The picture of the kids in the box where Hadlee is standing above Walker with her hands in his hair reminds me of 2 lil monkeys when they pick at each others hair! 2 VERY CUTE lil monkeys!!! And the close up of Hadlee makes me just want to smooch her!