Sunday, March 8, 2009

BETTER BETTER SWING

Haddie Girl is doing better today.
Still not 100% Haddie by any means...
but definitely on the up & up!!!
I must confess that we thought she was better
than she was and we ventured out to Target.
Sorry, Target...we sincerely apologize.
I'll say this ~
the outfit Hadlee has on in these pics was NOT
the one she wore AND had to take off at Target.
There's a NOT Me Monday for you, Beth!!!
Getting outside today was good
for her soul! Still praying that
tomorrow is even better!!!I'm not going to name any names,
but someone (WALKER) has been
climbing the walls!!!
(Yes, that's 'Lineg Makween'...proud of him
sounding out...BUT this kid should KNOW
how to spell Lightning McQueen by now!!!)

Oh yeah, Baby. Walker found our Twister game! T-dawg is no longer allowed to referee!!!What do you know?!? A new season is upon us...

Finally we ended the night with a look at the moon for the boys.

If this was Troy's blog, he'd surely write about Walker telling me that he could see the American flags on the moon. I didn't believe him. No, NOT ME!!!

Thank you for the sweet wishes for my Haddie Pattie Pie. The little skinny thing will hopefully have her best day yet tomorrow. It's time to get this Spring Break par-tay started!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hadlee......feel better so you can get the SB 2009 party started!!!! I am sending you a little something in the mail, so maybe that will help. It might take me the entire week to get it there, but tell your mommy, it's a comin'. Feel better so your mommy can rest her worried soul about her "sicky". By the time you get your goodie, I hope you're smiling, so we can see lots of fun pics! Love yall!

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Oh what fun to look at the moon-we really need to dust off our telescope! Our kids think it's just a cool piece of furniture...
Poor Hadlee. I'm sure she felt awful about the Target incident. Get well wishes to her!

Beth E. said...

I bet Target was hopping on Saturday! LOL Poor Hadlee...hope today is a much better day for her!

Baseball brings back very happy/exhausting memories. Both of our boys were involved in baseball. Our oldest, Billy, played through his senior year in high school. He LOVED it! It kept us busy on Saturdays with the boys being in two different age brackets. We'd end up spending the entire day at the ballpark. It was great fun, though, and I really miss it!

Have a wonderful, HEALTHY week!

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Hopefully she is on the mend.Love the twister pic. :D.Ohhhh I want to get a telescope so bad. What kind do you have? Do ya'll like it.? Hope you have a wonderful day girlie

angie said...

Twister!! That's so fun! I am very sorry about the Target visit, I'll make sure we stay away fir a few days to let the germs die:) Ryan is also ready to play ball, and Climbing the walls as well! I really hope Hadlee is much, much better today. Have a wonderful week at home!

Jennifer said...

So glad she's feeling better! What a gorgeous little girl she is!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Oh I am so glad to see her today! She had more life in her eyes...yeah! I hope she continues to feel better. Loved Walker's drawing!

mama's smitten said...

Hang in there mom! I know it's no fun when you are babies are not themselves! Great Pics of your son ! It's that time. We had our first soft ball game this weekend. It was great.