Thursday, March 19, 2009

In the mail...

I recently mailed this little onesie that I made...
with this card & these earrings...
(by the way, i LUV this card...kelli & i have a thing for
owls and i about died when i saw this card. then low & behold
robin bought it for MY b-day! i thought lindsay needed it, too!)
to one of my BEST Besties ever for her BIRTHDAY!!!
Kelli Kelly is my girl love for a friend!
We do a little earring exchange
for our birthdays.
Just a little somethin' somethin'
to show some love & style!
Kelli also happens to be the mommy
to MY GOD DAUGHTER!!!
Is she not a BEEEEEEAUTIFUL,
perfect little angel?!?
Check out her hot parents...Addison is already seven weeks old! Hold me!
What a little lady love looking at her
beautiful mommy... Kelli...sorry to steal some birthday thunder from you by sending Addie a lil' somethin' somethin', too. I just had to have something to wrap those earrings in for the mail!!!

Love you both & Happy Birthday!

5 comments:

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Happy Birthday Kelli!! I hope it is filled with lots of love and kisses from your family. What a beautiful picture of the two of them looking at each other. Mindy you are right.....she is a doll!

Beth E. said...

Addison is adorable! I love the last picture of her with her mommy. Birthdays sound like loads of fun with you!

Love ya,
Beth

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

How did you make that precious onesie? Do you Bedazzle missy? haha It is sooooo sweet. You are so increadably blessed to have a best girl like that. Those only come along once in a lifetime.:)

angie said...

I didn't know you were so crafty! That is a precious onesie for a beautiful baby girl!

Rhonda said...

I am VERY impressed with the bling-ed onesie! I had no idea you were so artsy craftsy! And Addison - what a beautiful baby girl!