Monday, March 30, 2009

We Got Our Hop On

I loved yesterday.
We made two cakes.
One for my friend. The other for us.
I divided everything so they could pour it
in EQUALLY (big thing around here now!).
Walker said, "Hadlee, we work like a team."
I'll be reminding him of that line soon, I'm sure.
They decorated the cake with a 2 & 6 for
their ages. Then we sang...
"Happy Easter to You." ...and even made wishes!
Finally we had about EIGHT
Easter Egg Hunts inside and outside!!!
Haddie Girl has her egg hunting groove
on this year. Just please leave the pink and
especially the hot pink eggs for her to find.
Trust me on this one!

6 comments:

mama's smitten said...

Now thats teamwork!

Anonymous said...

Hadlee's shirt might be the cutest thing I ever did see!! Gosh, what talented person whipped that up? Whoever she is, she rocks the Easter Basket!!!:)

melanie, aka Mo said...

Ok, two things... first. I watched the entire video below (sometimes when I see video, I don't read because I am all excited about video!), and thought the little girl in front was Hadlee. I thought it was her gymnastics class doing a "recital". But, I just KNEW it didn't look like her, so then, I started watching the little girl behind her for a while, and was like, "I KNOW that isn't her", so I went back to the kid in front. I was impressed with how tall she looked and her motor skills for her age (think PT, you know!). Anyhoo.... I READ... and now I get it. Way to go, Walker!

And second. Ellie is also ALL about the rainboots right now. So am I since she can put them on herself!! Melanie
Oh, and did you see? I am a follower!

angie said...

Yum! Cake sounds good right now:-). I feel you on the equal thing, that us also a very big deal at our house right now. Sweet pictures!

Beth E. said...

I love Hadlee's pigtails! She is so cute! And Walker...such a good big brother. I know all about things being equal...My sister and I had to have things exactly alike or there was trouble in our household!

The cake looks yummy...did you save me a piece? ;o)

Love ya!

Amanda said...

That is great team work! You are such a rockin' mama doing all these special things with your kids. I wish I had more energy. I'm noticing Hadlee in her undies.. is she potty training?!?