Sunday, March 15, 2009

Welcome Bryce Ethan Day!!!

On Thursday, some of the Hoodies took a little
vacation to the Hillcrest Resort & Spa...
WE WISH!!!
I'll get back to what the Hillcrest Resort & Spa
is at the end of this post...
I'm saving the best for last!!!


Really, we started out our day with the
Little Hoodies at The Jumping Party!!!How cute is this couple?!?So glad that Andrew and Paul joined us!!!
Hoodies Everywhere...just how we like it!
Haddie Girl gets around!
Here she is with a precious younger hoodie...Pizza for lunch! Here are the Stud Muffins...
This melts my heart...the little girls all sat on one
side of their booth! Pure precious!!!
HANDSOME as EVERYTHING...
We ended our day at the Hillcrest Resort & Spa...
So reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally...
Hillcrest is a hospital and we went to see our
BEAUTIFUL Hoodie Elizabeth
and her new baby boy!!!STOP the press...have you ever seen a more
beautiful mommy on the day she gave birth?!?
SERIOUSLY!!! A Super Star Mommy!!!!!!!!
Meet the highlight of our spring break...
Bryce Ethan!!!
9 pounds 5 ounces!!! WOW!
He is perfect, plump and precious!!!
I am so glad this little guy lives next
door to me and I can't wait to watch
him grow and LUUUUUVE him forever!
This pic is extra special because Bryce's
big brother & big sister are in it!
The girls and I laughed because we ended up
hanging out in the lobby of the hospital forever
like we were in a hotel on vacation!!!
(That is until an old lady volunteer hinted that
we should leave!!!).
But that's for another post!


Thanking God for another
Healthy, Precious Little Hoodie!!!

8 comments:

mama's smitten said...

Wow ! ! had no idea till the end! They were having a great time! Would have never thoight it was a hospital!!!What a precious baby!Okay I feel really silly but besides adorable children what is a hoodie?

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Ohhhhh goodness, Grayson was born at Hillcrest Baptist Hospital. Brings back so many memories. My Dr. was Dr. Moore. I don't know if he is still there. Such a sweet spring break for you all.:D

Blessings from the Reeds said...

These are ALL great pictures!! Where is our trip to Target post? ha! That was a fun day. Who knew a hospital would make a perfect spring break get away?!? Now, back to reality....school tomorrow. Have a WONDERFUL WEEK! Hoodie Hugs~TR

Beth E. said...

Awww..little Bryce Ethan is adorable!

Can't wait to hear about this little elderly hospital volunteer. You Hoodies weren't being to rowdy, were ya? LOL

Looking forward to hearing more about your visit. :o)

Love ya!

Staci said...

How cute is he. He reminds me alot of my Hunter when he was born He weighed a whopping 9lbs 5oz too. They grow up so fast. It just seems like yesterday, I was holding that sweet boy in my arms and yet today I doubt I could even pick him up!

Amanda said...

He is just too plump and cuuute! Oh how I just can't wait to hold my little guy after seeing your new hoodie. You hoodies are a hoot that's for sure!

angie said...

What a sweet baby! Congrats Hoodies:)

Rhonda said...

WOW - Elizabeth is beautiful, especially on the DAY OF Bryce's arrival! And Bryce, oh la la, I know you are dying to get your hands on him!

What a fun day for the Hoodies!