Monday, March 2, 2009

On Your March

Get 2nd GO!!!
That's a famous saying by ME as a little
girl when I'd get on one end of the living
room, say those lines, and take off,
You guessed it...
Today is my BIRTHDAY!!!
I have no idea WHY, but my itty bitty family
decided to spoil me rotten the day
BEFORE my b-day.
(Those that know me are laughing outloud...
I'm big on birthday WEEKS!!!)
I fuhhhh-lipped...
money for spring clothes AND a FLIP!!!
Look out blogging world...
I can now easily take videos!!!
Check out the adorable little tri-pod! Love it!!!
Walker chose this book especially for me...
Junie B. Jones Is (Almost) a Flower Girl.
This kid melts my heart.
I love this little Love Muffin, too!
She immediately took the gift bag, filled it
up and made it her purse!!!
La ti da...
I love my new earrings from God Mommy!
Nothing like a little birthday earring
exchange amongst besties!!!Those that really know my super cute
hubby of almost ten years will really
get a kick out of the card he gave me...Honey...thank you for planning this super
special day for me.
You thought of a lot of little details today.
I love you with all of my 34 years.

This card plays "How Sweet it is to be Loved by You"! Troy Boy & I had our first dance to this song. Yes, indeed, it is SUH-WEET to be loved by my T-dawg, Walkman, & Haddie Pattie Pie.

It's pink with flowers and it says MOMMY. My favorite cake EVER!!!

Shortly after we ate the yummy cake, Haddie Girl brought me THIS Polly Pocket to play with. The Grandmother!?!? WOOOOOOOOO nellie! Haddie, your mommy is still so cool at 34. Give me back the brunette in the go-go boots!!!

I leave you with my first FLIP recording. It just happens to be a certain little girl that I adore singing Happy Birthday to Mommy. Turn my blog music off if interested in hearing Haddie Pattie Pie's music video debut featuring back up by a really cute little guy...

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, THE FUNNIEST YET!!! So, you're a MARCH baby!!! I knew I liked you for a reason. My bday is Friday and John's is the 11th. What the fam did was t-total precious, BUT Haddie's "Happy Birthday" song takes the cake. By the way, Troy needs to get his own blog and send John (on his own blog:)) some pointers on how to celebrate the wife's bday. Sheeesh! He does really good, for the most part, BUT he would never ever ever come home with a cake just for me like that. Love it and love the special day. I will be celebrating Birthday week with you this week! I wish I had known....it would have been a really good excuse to travel!!!

Beck said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET BLOGGER FRIEND!! Looks like you had a wonderful day! What a lucky Mommy and Wife you are! You are a cool and gorgeous 34, hope this year brings you much love and happiness! Hugs allllll the way from Southern Cali (:

mama's smitten said...

Happy Birthday ! Wow ! Your fam really knows how treat their mommy!!! Love it! Enjoy your special day!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Mindy!!!! I hope that your day brings double the joy that you bring to the blogging world (and that's A LOT)!!!

Love,
Jennifer

Beth E. said...

What a great start to the week. I am all for birthday weeks, too. Actually, I've tried to convince my family to celebrate my birthday MONTH (my BD is on Jan. 1st), but nobody fell for that one!

That cake looks delicious, the presents are awesome, but the SONG was my favorite!

So, you're 34, huh? You make me sick..LOL...just kidding. You're a sweetheart! I love your blog and I love YOU!

Technically, I guess, I'm old enough to be your mother! Of course, I would have been an unwed teenage mother, in high school, with a bad reputation, but that's beside the point. :o)

Here's hoping you have a great day today. Have fun! Happy birthday to you! (Cha-cha-cha)

Our Journey said...

Happy Birthday!! I love how you do birthday weeks!! They are wayyyy funner than birthday DAYS! Hope you have a good one!!

Jessi -in love with her family of four said...

Ohhhh HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINDY, I wish you the happiest birthday ever.It looks like you are having it. I love the birthday weeks, that may have to be a new thing for us:)Thank you so much for asking about Mamaw, It means so much. Your little girl is just precious. Have a great on girl. And let me just say , you could absolutely pull off the go go boots girl.:D

Amanda said...

That is such a sweet song from your sweet girl! Matthew and I got a kick out of hearing her. I'm so glad to see this post because I was thinking of you last night.. it had popped in my head that it was your birthday! You are so blessed and I wish you a wonderful day! Happy Birthday my Beautiful Friend!!

Rhonda said...

Oh my goodness ~ what a sweet little voice singing to you! That is PRECIOUS! Have a great birthday and CELEBRATE all week! It looks like you are off to a good start!! Looking forward to your Flip videos!!!

Stacey said...

Happy Brithday 'Trendy Mindy', hope your birthday week is soooo full of fun and love and big hugs from those precious kiddos....oh, I could tell you a couple of stories from Robin's and my days in nursing school but she'd probably kill me! HA! Guess you bond with someone that you learn to give bed baths an injections too!! Hee-hee.

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Happy Birthday Beautiful friend! I look forward to our next Hoodie party with your new shirt on. ha! Oh, girl you are such a sweet friend. I truly hope today was a wonderful day!

melanie, aka Mo said...

YOu are going to LOVE your FLIP! I got one for Christmas, and actually took videos tonight. I, too, am going to try to do more videos. Know what else? Polly Pocket found her way to our house this week too. First time to play with those. Ellie LOVES them... almost as much as beads! Happy Birthday. I'll try to get you some BD earrings in the mail. Color? Length? dainty vs. chunky? Melanie

mombrenn54 said...

You don't know me from Adam's house cat, but I have been following your blog for a while. Imagine my surprise when I read your entry and saw that today is your birthday! Today is also my daughter Emily's b-day! Although she doesn't just celebrate a birth day, instead she loves to celebrate a birth month! We drag it out the entire month! She also is 34 today and has a 5 year old son named Walker! How interesting! Hope you had a great day! Blessings, Terri

Kimberly said...

I am flipping out that you got a FLIP! LOVE IT! Happy Birthday Bestie!!!!!!!!!
xoxox
Lovin you Down Unda all WEEK and 4Eva!
Kimberly Mo and Chloe Bo!

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Happy belated birthday! Ahhh, being 34 is wonderful. I love all the thoughtful things your fam did for you. Shopping money and a Flip-you lucky girl!
Have a fun birthday week!

angie said...

Happy late b-day! How sweet is your fam. Little H may need to start singing with me on Sundays:-)I am so glad that you had great day. Happy, Happy Birthday friend!

Unknown said...

I love it will you send me and email of Hadlee playing Coco and Kate Kate :)) Hope you had a wonderful day. Can't wait to see you in a next week.