Monday, February 16, 2009

Hoodie Hearts!!!

The Hoodies met at the park last
week to exchange Valentines and play!
(Yes, I'm back tracking...still more V-day to post!)
Haddie Girl chose to only participate
in the above group photo...NOT the
second one when we had everyone there!!!
Sweet Robin & the 3L's gave all of the kids
these nets with a note attached that said,
"You are a catch!"
How adorable is that?!?

No wonder Haddie loves Ro Ro so much! Look how fun she is...

We had cupcakes, cookies, juice, cheetos
and lots of FUN!!! My favorite part was
sitting on a blanket with my best girls
watching our kids run wild!!!Are these girly girls not precious...
It is such a thrill for Hadlee to be
with the big girls!!!I couldn't help it...
this slide series makes my heart sing!!!I love, heart and adore this little girl...Hoodie Treats make for Happy Hoodies...
Leave it to the boys to get all muddy
at the Valentine party!!! Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer...Hoodie Girls whom I love dearly...I read the following quote on a favorite
blog of mine and I couldn't help but think
of the girls pictured above.
My Hoodie Girls are ALWAYS kind and loving.
They put their faith, hubbies, kids,
and families first.
THEN their Hoodies. ha!
I am so blessed with
friends near and far.

"Spread love everywhere you go: first of all in your own house. Give love to your children, to your wife or husband, to a next door neighbor... Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile, kindness in your warm greeting."
-Mother Theresa

4 comments:

angie said...

I LOVE the slide pictures too!! How special that you get to have all of this sweet Hoodie time:) they are like family! So fun!!!

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

What a fun time with all your hoodie friends!
Love the nets! The kids look like they are all having loads of fun.

Blessings from the Reeds said...

LOVE the pictures. Haddie and the slide is adorable. I count my blessings each night for the wonderful Hoodies God has given me!

Amanda said...

Love your cute little Hoodie parties! I loved all of the pictures. :)