Monday, February 9, 2009

Heartbreaker

Mommy's little Heartbreaker since 2003...

and 2004...

even in 2005...

You guessed it ~ 2006...

Of course I can't forget 2007...
2008 was no different...

Do you want to know why I found all of these pictures of my little Heartbreaker? Well, a Valentine shirt is out of the question for him this year! I found a really cute one at Old Navy in the bigger boy section, but it is "giiiiiiirly"! He's breaking mommy's heart for starters!

THEN, what do I find in his folder from school?!?

A note and a phone number from a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In fact, a really cute girl!

I guess she drew this picture of Walker and herself?!? You can see the phone number was on the backside of the little slip of paper!!! (I can't reveal her number of course!). Walker says Chloe isn't his girlfriend, but who knows?!? Is he letting his mommy down easy?!?

Have a great Valentine's Day Week!!!

9 comments:

Beck said...

So sweet Mindy! I love how little Chloe drew Walker with spikey hair! Betcha that kinda broke your heart ): Have a GREAT week! Hope it is warmer there that here!

Rune said...

How cute:)

Wib.

Beth E. said...

And so it begins!!! When he's in his teens and smooching on girls, it WILL break your heart! LOL First time I saw our oldest boy kissing a girl it was all I could do to keep from telling her, "That's MY baby...you leave him alone!" *Sigh* They grow up sooo fast.

Walker is such a sweetie. I loved the first picture of him with that fuzzy little head! :o)

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Love notes are starting in your house, too? Sa-weet. I guess.
Sweet because it's all innocent right now.
I love the history of the heartbreaker shirts. I found heartbreaker shirts at Gymboree for the boys this year. Sooo cute!

angie said...

What?? A girl's number??? Kate will be so jealous:). That's pretty cute! I asked Ryan if he had a girlfriend last night and he said ,"no but the girls sure do like me!". Mark and I rolled at that one! Walker will have them lined up, he's just so cute!

Jennifer said...

Ohhhhh...he's breakin' MY heart! F hasn't worn Valentine shirts for quite a while but he did get one this year that says...

"Roses are red. Violets are blue. Who cares?"

Uhhh...yeah...he's approaching teenhood!

melanie, aka Mo said...

Oh my. Girl notes! Next time you look up, he will be taking a girl out on a date. I can't even begin to think of those days. Just think about our GIRLS! Ugh! I wish Ellie Sue could take gymnastics. I think she would love it. Plus... just LOOK at all those cute outfits... leotards, leg warmers, funky little shorts and pants... NEED those! Melanie

Unknown said...

WHAT ABOUT KATE??? WE MOVE AND HE FORGETS HER!! TYPICAL BOY. Breaking hearts POOR KATE

Graham said...

AWE! So cute!!!! I love it!