Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Man, Camo & Some Arkansauce

I know you've heard me mention
before that Troy is a hunter.
I did not grow up in a hunting family.
I knew what it was like (it's different!)
because of my uncle, cousins & Kelli G's fam,
but my dad just wasn't a hunter.

I feel terribly sorry for Bambi,
I mean deer...
but I understand it all the same, too.

Regardless of Bambi and her poor mommy,
I also find hunting to be quite MANLY!!!
And my man is a manly man!
Love that!!!
This was after Troy's last hunt...
I'm guessing that this was Bambi's Daddy?!?
A manly son just might be in my future...
Check out the camo duds that Daddy's
friend Brent sent for Walker...
Hadlee also has camo duds...
she chooses to accessorize hers a little differently!!!
(Again in her adorable hat from Sweet Alison!
Love you girl! Also check out the precious
scarf my friend Carolyn from the high school
made for Haddie last year!)Hadlee loves her manly Daddy, too!
Such a sweet pic...

Daddy has been gone this week on a business trip so we couldn't resist showing him some LOVE from home! As Haddie has told everyone, Daddy is in Arkansauce!!! We've missed you...and even all of your camo, too!

8 comments:

Rune said...

Cute pictures of your kids, and your little boy looks like a little man.

Have a blessed weekend

Wib

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

ummm a little warning next time that you have bambi by the horns, lol I was looking and it took a while to notice that babmbi lost his body. luckly I was alone when reading this post, usually rella is behind me or emma for that matter and I would of heard all day

ahh poor bambi...

lol

yes manly ,


in Kentucky durning our thansgiving annual trip we thought( my sister and I )that when the uncles which gatered for thanksgiving there were leaving for hunting it was beer cans that they shot, this is what they explained to us they did, every day every night they went out back and shot at the beeer cans, well finding out later that the bud lite cans were just practice fore the real thing...

we were shocked. :-0

those were the days.

Jennifer said...

priceless pics of your manly man and manly son.

Beth E. said...

Y'all would fit right in around here. Hunting is BIG where I live!

That Hadlee cracks me up with her accessorizing! Pink goes with everything, right? LOL

Walker looks so grown up in his camo's. He'll be hunting with his dad before you know it!

Hope you have a great weekend! :o)

angie said...

love the camo kids:) and 'arkansause' is pretty precious! I hope you have a good weekend:)

Amanda said...

How cool! Ya, Bambi's head or his dad's head or whatever is a bit gross but the pictures were adorable. I especially love the ones of Troy and Walker smiling at each other and Troy and Hadlee!

Rhonda said...

Sweet pictures of the two manly mans!!! And let little Miss Priss know that camo and pink look GREAT together! Safe travels home for Daddy, from Arkansauce!

Alison H. said...

I am the same way about bambi hunting! I see deer all around here in the hill country and it breaks my heart seeing them hit by cars EVERYWHERE!! I guess hunting makes me feel better when people that have lived here for years think of them as rats because they destroy yards and are overpopulated.
The camo outfits are too cute!!!