Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday Night LIVE...

Okay! So this really wasn't Saturday night,
it was Friday night...
but I liked my title!!!
This is what ya get after going out to
eat at one of our fave local spots (George's).......
DANCE PAR~TAY!!!
If you are wondering how and why I
so often have my camera...well, this went
on and on...in fact, until I MADE Troy
turn the music down!!!

Poor Haddie...we were all in our pj's already! Guess she's the only that can't get herself into her pj's yet!!!Stayin Alive in '09!

Hope you've had a great weekend!!!

8 comments:

Beth E. said...

That looks like so much fun!!! What a lively family you have!

Anonymous said...

Movin' and groovin'........Isn't it funny how much fun a family of 4 can have? I don't really know, but I've seen and heard all the stories and I really do think it adds a new element to things. Plus, with kids like Walker and Haddie-who wouldn't have fun?! Did you get the kids saddled up for the big ride to Bham? We would love for yall to come. You should stop and pick up Mo and the girls and hit the road Jack! We do NEED to road trip it soon, I have some cute Easter outfits I'm already making. Oh, and Canton, gotta get me some Canton!

Beck said...

LOL, no really I am! LOVE the shirtless pics of your man shakin it! You guys are SO fun, love it!

Rhonda said...

How fun!! And I love your blog music! Glad to see the Pierce's gettin' down on a wild and crazy Friday night!!!!

Amanda said...

Okay, here I am busting out laughing again. This is great.. you guys are so much fun. The kids look so happy! Love it!!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

No wonder the police was driving up and down the streets! Sounds like a Par-tay at your house. What fun times!!!!

Our Journey said...

LOVEEEE the dance pictures!!! And I am with Beck, love the shirtless pic of your man!! Yall are such a cute family!!! Looks like yall had a blast!!

angie said...

Love how you always have fun!!! Looks like a fun par-tay! And I just LOVE the post from today...so sweet!