Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Weekend!!!

I hope you are having a great weekend. We
had NOTHING to do this weekend and
I was SO happy about that...no game,
no party, no event, nothing!!!
Last night we hung out with Hoodies
out in the Hood, I cooked a late dinner
for my family, we played and we all
were in bed by 9:30 fast asleep!!!
Don't get me wrong, I am a fly by the
seat of my pants kind of a gal...but
everyone needs a break now and again!!!

I made a sweet, new blogger friend on
Thursday. She stopped by to visit and
then I visited her. Look what Michelle at
Circle of Life made for me...
My own little blog button!!! Fun Stuff!!!
What a thoughtful blogger friend!
She has a beautiful family and blog!!!
I also finally added the 'follow me' option
on the left hand side of my blog.
I love that feature because it's so much
easier to follow my fave blogs like that.
I don't know why I had never added
it to my own blog!
This morning, Daddy downloaded a
Dora video to my phone.
Miss Priss is lovin' it...She also seems to be loving her valentine
pj top, Bubba's old Thomas pj top,
and her princess pj pants...
Mommy just loves seeing her sweet little
hands and feet!
Oh and that sweet, lovable face!
I could just eat her up!!!Since my best friend in blogger world, real life, and in the Hood is probably laughing outloud about my 'fly by the seats of my pants kind of a gal' comment...I will go ahead and confess that yesterday I ripped my fave pair of jeans at Walker's school! You really couldn't tell, but I could certainly feel it!!! I continued to wear them with pride for the rest of the day & night! Nevermind Walker's comment about "Mommy's big fat BOOTIE!!!"

In the course of writing this post, we got an invite for a party in the hood tonight!

Wii Wii...so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Rune said...

Cute pictures:)

We need to have a break sometime. We just need to relax.
And I love your blog:)
Have a blessed day.



Wibeche

Rebecca said...

hi mindy...not sure if you remember me from midway way back when before i moved sophomore year...i found your blog link on your facebook and stopped by and enjoyed reading your posts...your family is so fun to read about...it's so neat to catch up on old friends and see them as adults!...im new to blogging but am certainly enjoying it...cheers!!

Rebecca said...

ps...in school...everyone called me becky (hoffman)!! :)

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

well well well the code worked yeah ....

Go you hot mama blog button gal..
enjoy it.. we can always change it around when ever you update your pictures.....

glad you like the button..

have a great weekend relaxing...

hugs michelle

Amanda said...

You are too funny and cute pictures!

I have been meaning to ask you to add that follow me feature but kept forgetting. 'Bout time ya did, sista! ;) Sometimes I felt like a big time stalker checking your blog constantly for updates. Ha!

Have a great rest of your relaxing weekend!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

I am just now getting to my fave blogs cause we have been Wii Par-taying! OH MY! I can't believe you spilled the beans about your pants to the world....and did you tell them you had another pair with a hole tonight?? Well, loves ya anyway if you are holey. ha! We had FUN tonight. I missed your jam session so we will have to do this again soon. Without the men hogging it up! ha. Sweet, sweet pics of Haddie cakes. I can't get enough hugs from her. I hope she will always give RoRo hugs even when she is a teen!. Thanks for hanging out tonight.

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

Thanks friend..... sweet

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

ok did you get the code I sewnt it three times to that e-mail address? you have to add thast code to the side bar in teh add gagets so that your sweet friends can grab your button like me.. and post it on their side bar...... let me know if I need to re-send it again maybe a different e-mail keep me posted..

angie said...

I am gong to get that dora game too:) Ally will love that. love your button, you're so "official"!

Jennifer said...

I have not added the 'follow me' button to my blog.... what makes it easier? do you get an email when someone posts something new?
hmmm - wondering bout that...