Monday, January 26, 2009

Wiikend with the Hoodies!!!

This wiikend the Reeds invited some
Hoodies over to play & eat yummy fajitas!
Hadlee always seems to find a cute little
hoodie to have a date with at these shindigs...These two are so fun together!
(Notice Walker is doing air guitar...
wanna know why?!?)

The Reeds got a Wii & Guitar Hero for Christmas! None of us had ever played before.

It was a HOOT!Who knows? A Hoodie Band might be in our future. You know like the one on Wisteria Lane?!?
My Sweet, Beautiful Hoodie Girls!
Notice the cute baby boy bump on Elizabeth!!!

The Little Hoodies were in and out on the action! I don't know why I didn't get pics of the cutie pie girls?!?Let me just say that the men weren't the only
ones with talent...But the men did seem to dominate the show!!!
Dylan played hard-to-get with Haddie Girl...And, Brady, well...he just cheesed it up for us!!!
I must say my favorite performers were
these two crazy guys...Although this couple was pretty cute, too...American Idol Here We Come!!!
SO, what do you do the day after you've
played Wii at your best Hoodie's house?!?
YOUR HUSBAND goes to buy a WII
for YOUR OWN HOUSE...of course!!!

Was learning to play the hardest part?!? No, silly...picking out what we each look like was!!! At least for Hadlee & Mommy it was!!!Troy & I on the tennis court! Unfortunately this is the closest I'll probably ever get to actually being on a tennis court! (Kelli G and I once did win a tennis trophy though!!!).Sweet Little Haddie couldn't quite participate yet, but here she is bowling with her jar of Starburst (only yellow & orange of course!)...
As Walker and I were playing each other, I told him that I was the bomb.com ~ his reponse was, "I am the better bomb.com"!!! Feel free to use that one, Mo, since I totally stole bomb.com from you!!! You go, betterbomb.com!!!
Wii had a blast today (well, as long as Walker won or as long as he didn't talk smack to Daddy...but those things are for a whole 'nother post!). I just hope that wii continue to enjoy AND USE the wii!!! But shhh...please don't tell Walker that after he & Haddie went to bed that Daddy and I played it some more!!!

Thanks again, Hoodies!!!

Wii love you!

P.S. ~ My God Daughter will be born today!!! Praying for her & Kelli!!!

8 comments:

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

EEOH MAN i SO WISHED I LIVED CLOSER.. THAT LOOKED LIKE A FUN EVENING MAN...

MY KIDS WOULD OF HAD A BALL AND TO BOOT IT WAS WITH TWO OF MY NEW FAVORITE BLOGERS ..

GO GET YOUR AWARD AT MY BLOGG AND READ THE TODAY'S NOT ME AND COLLECT YOUR OTHER SUPRISE AWARD AS WELL.. TAKE CARE. MICHELLE

Beth E. said...

We got a Wii for Christmas...we love it! I'm thinking of gettin Wii Fit to get myself into shape!

Love, love, love reading about your beautiful family! :o)

Beck said...

LOL, funny pictures. Looks like a lot of fun! We play Rockband (similar to Guitar Hero) everytime we have a party. It is SO fun and addicting! I never play the drums or guitars though, just sing, LOL.

CAN'T WAIT to see the beautiful pictures of your new God daughter!! Have a great week (:

angie said...

love the Wii! You guys will have HOURS of fun on that thing! A tennis trophy??really?? XOXO

Amanda said...

Aww, new baby, YAY!

The boys are playing our Wii as I type. I have to agree, the best part of Wii is Mii-ing yourself. Matthew and Ben look dead on it's so funny.

Love those Hoodie parties.. makes me feel like I was there. Haha!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

I sooooo do not need to quit my job to be a ROCK STAR! ha. What a dork:) We had the best time. I think now that we all have some Wiis (still working on Liz to get one) we need to have a tournament or play-offs! I loved seeing Your Fam playing. Cracking up over Walker and Troy! Stay warm and have fun Wii-ing! Loves ya dearly~!Rob

melanie, aka Mo said...

Can you even believe that Wii both did a post on our Wiis?! Oh man, we ARE BBFF's! and I think I am the bestbomb.com! Tell Walker THAT! melanie

Anonymous said...

So, what size tee does Hadlee wear? I have a 3T and it's longsleeves.........would that work? I can go ahead and start working on her Easter goodies! Let me know!

I love these posts you and Mo are doing about the Wii, ummmmm I think John and I need one! I need to be running my hiney off and doing pilates and yoga or something to work off this Winter stuff that has joined me!!:) Hadlee looks so grown up lately....tell her to slow down, we have all the time in the world!:)