Wednesday, January 21, 2009

LITTLE Hoodies like to PAR-TAY!

I love to talk about the Hoodies and how
much fun we have getting together...
well, one of the main things we do
throughout the year is celebrate
the LITTLE Hoodies' Birthdays!!!
Here we are back in December
at Landry's 4th birthday party!
So fun to celebrate your
brother from another mother...
It was the first Little Hoodie party
at the bowling alley!
Haddie had a hot date with Brady...
We always forget about bowling...
it's so much fun!!!
AHHHHHHHHHH...Big Bro & Lil Sis!!!Another AHHHHHHHHHH!
Big Sis and Lil Bro... These two are the best of buds...Well, actually ALL THREE are...
We discussed getting a Hoodie League
going that day...
T-dawg and I have to pick out our shirts!
It's ALL GOOD IN THE Little HOOD!!!
Sunday, we had the pleasure of
celebrating our next door Little
Hoodie's 6th birthday!
We love Jillian...
sweetest little Jilly Bean there ever lived!!!
A quick flashback...I have their picture
at each of Jillian's parties.
This was the 3rd birthday party... Jillian had an indoor swimming party
at our Family Y!!!
Thank GOODNESS Daddy got in the pool.
Me, in a bathing suit, in January?!?
Not even with the Hoodies!!!!!!!!!

This was Casey & Troy having a race to see who is Michael Phelps. It was too close to call!I love this picture. Look at Walker adoring his sister. He gets so happy for her to do new things...We LOVE the 3 L's!!!
Being at a party like this with the Hoodies reminds me how BLESSED to live where we live with these neighbors! They are truly like family now...and they are SO MUCH apart of our lives!

Especially when celebrating Sweet,
Precious Little Hoodies like Jillian!!!Happy Birthday, Sweet Girl!
Your party was so fun!!!

Love you Hoodies! Can't wait for the Super Bowl Par-tay!!!

11 comments:

Beck said...

You are so sweet! Thanks for your nice comment! I was JUST texting Amanda that she should move next door so we can be hoodies. Then I check your blog and am once again so envious of your neighborhood friends! I am sure they are just as thrilled to have you and Troy as you are to have them!

Blessings from the Reeds said...

It just wouldn't be a Hood without the Pierce Hoodies!! Everyday I am reminded when I look outside of what a wonderful place this is......it is getting to have your best friends next door that makes me smile! Loved the Hoodie pictures. I can't wait for the 3L's to look back one day and remember all the wonderful fun times we have had!

angie said...

I can't wait to see the Hoodie Bowling Leagus shirts! It is so great that the kids all really get along too...huge blessing! I just adore that picture of Walker looking at his baby sister, so sweet!

Amanda said...

Yes, I too am envious of your HOOD! I love when you talk about all your hoodies and your shinanigans you do together.. so fun!

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

I love bowling with the kids especially when we use those bars-perfect ball everytime! What a cute idea and such fun to have parties with your hoodies!

Mom to the 3rd Power said...

Hey Mindy-check out my blog, I gave you an award!

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

HELLO THERE i SAW YOU ON MY FRIEND JENNIFERS BLOG AND WAnTED TO POP BY AND SAY HI...
ADORABLE FAMILY ADORABLE BLOG...COME STOP BY MY BLOG AND FOLLOW,SAY HI if you WOULD not mind i would like to stop by again . take care michelle @ circle of life.

Jennifer said...

You make me want to head south and become one of your HOODIES!!!

Haddie's dress is sooooo cute! She is such a little fashionista!

Love,
J

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

OK SILLY ME AS I'M READING YOUR OTHER POSTS AND ENJOYING YOUR SWEET KIDS I NOTICED YOUR BUTTON FOLLOW ME I DID NOT SEE IT EARLIER OK I'M FOLLOWING YOU!

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

lol just saw your replie about the following button

CIRCLE OF LIFE said...

did u see it? your e-mail?