Friday, July 19, 2013

Walker's Austin Field Trip

The 4th graders get to go on such a cool
field trip for their final one...
to the Bob Bullock Museum in Austin
AND to our State Capital!!!
 
I was fortunate enough to go as a chaperone! (:
Cade's Grandpa, Big Dad...whom I have
come to know on many field trips.  Love him!!!
I was in charge of the boys in Mrs. Wellborn's
class...I needed this guy to lasso them!!!
Tree Huggers?
Future astronaut?
The museum was really cool...
because TEXAS is really cool!!!!!!!!
 
After an iMax movie, touring the
museum, and the Capital Visitor's Center...
 it was off to our beautiful Texas State Capital!!!!!!!!!!
Six of my best 4th grade boy mama friends
and I rode down together and had a ball ~
but once there we were ALL about our boys!
 
I'm just a little bit obsessed with this
handsome, sweet boy!!!!!!!!!!!
Our Capital is beautiful!
The tour of the Capital was really interesting!
 
So thankful for a day like this with my boy...
 

No comments: