Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Hunter's 19th Birthday

My Sweet Hunter B turned 19 on May 19th!
In true Hunter B fashion, he planned his
own day and exactly what he wanted to do.
First it was breakfast at Cracker Barrell
and then to Belton to the water park
with some of his close friends.
Such a great guy!!!
Of course we all decided to invite ourselves to
Cracker Barrell...we knew the Hunter B would love it!
My kids absolutely ADORE Hunter!!!

Lynna & Hunter have been through so much...
and have never lost their beautiful smiles
and spirits and spunk.  May God bless
them both abundantly!!!!!!!!!!
I can easily conjure up the feelings I had
nineteen years ago when I walked in the hospital as
my new baby nephew was being born.  Sweet, precious
baby boy...he's always been just that sweet
and happy.  Happy Go Lucky Hunter.
I can't believe it has been NINETEEN years:(
He has brought so much joy and love
into our family.  I am so thankful for Hunter B. 
I love him dearly!!!!!!!!!!
Happy 19th Birthday, Hunter!!!
You are LOVED very much! (:

No comments: