Sunday, July 28, 2013

VBS 2013

I absolutely LOVE Vacation Bible School
at our church.  It is just so sweet and special
and you can just feel God's love
throughout!!!!!!  There is no better
place for this sweet little girl to be...
Caroline & Hadlee
My beautiful, precious friend Katy
was one of her teachers!!! 
Hadlee always seems to get a little bit
anxious with anything new...
like the first day of VBS. 
In true Katy fashion, she took her
and loved her!!!  Sweet Girl
never looked back.  By the end of
the week, Hadlee was dancing on STAGE!
Another precious, beautiful friend Caryn
was her other VBS teacher.  I just thanked
God all week long for sweet people like
them who gave up so much time,
energy and love to teach these little ones.
Truly, truly good sweet friends:)
Hadlee & Rebecca
I just love my church and our VBS...
I think it's the best!!!  And I happen
to think that the sweetest, most loving
people go to my church.  Surely we all feel
that way about our church family though. 
Hadlee's VBS Class 2013...
But the ABSOLUTE BEST part was
that my sweet little girl came home one day
and told me that she asked Jesus into
her precious little heart. 
There could not be anything more
wonderful to hear in this whole wide
world than just that!!!!!!!
 
"For by grace you have been saved through
faith, and that not of yourselves;
it is the gift of God,"
Ephesians 2:8

No comments: