Thursday, July 18, 2013

Huddy Buddy

This little guy is my buddy!!!
I am so thankful for my part-time
teaching gig.  It has given me "alone"
time with each of my babies. 
Fun, fun afternoons of running errands,
eating lunch together, playing, napping,
and just being together one-on-one.
I will FOREVER be thankful for this!!!
 
Hudson is a mama's boy these days...
and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!
He always wants to help me:)
One day he kept asking me to play
"school house"...I thought it so cute!
He wanted to play school! (:
Of course he still has his cute, quirky
ways/obsessions.  He continues to wear
the Nike pants every.single.day!
Thank Goodness we have two pairs!!!
Plus he loves to wear THIS shirt
every single day!!!  Aunt Lynna
 bought him this shirt when he was a
baby at a truck stop!!!!!!!!!!!
He's got his own buddy at Mrs. Janice's, too!
Huddy & Beau playing...
apparently he's been great with Baby Beau! (:
I'm telling you this little boy is...
Pure L-O-V-E!!!!
Out of the blue on a daily basis,
I hear, "Mommy I do love you."
It melts my ever lovin' heart.
God knew I needed my Huddy Buddy:)

No comments: