Monday, July 22, 2013

Last Days with Mrs. Janice

 Hudson's last days for this school year
at Mrs. Janice's were nothing but special!!!
She and Adrienne have treated him
to all kinds of fun this year.
I (and even moreso THEY) love it
when they ask him where he wants to eat
lunch and he always says Chuys!
He loves his creamy jalapeno sauce;)
OR maybe it's just being on a
date with his best girl there!!!!!!
Fun days with them wear this boy out!!!

 
On his official last day, they took him and Beau
to Burger King!!!  Another fave spot of this boy;)
I can't really think of anyone else
who I let take my boy places!!!
I have not ONE worry when he is with them:)
Best Buddies ~ Beau & Walker
A super sweet gift from Mrs. Janice!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've said this so many times before,
but when I think of things in my life
that I am most thankful for ...
Mrs. Janice and the way she loves and cares
for my Hudsy Puds is at the VERY top of the list!!!
I just love that he has her to love
and that she loves him so much. 
Angels do live amongst us!
Hudson will miss his days with Mrs. Janice
very much during the summer!  

No comments: