Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Church at Hawaiian Falls

Since our Pastor and one of our Associate Pastors
both passed away this year, our church
has really been undergoing some major changes.
Not only are we searching for a new Pastor,
but our staff is leading us to think outside
the norm.  To reach out.  To truly share the word
and love of God in our community/world. 
I think it is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!
I feel like it's a movement and one that
I am completely and totally on board with!
 
So, one Sunday night...church was at
Hawaiian Falls Waterpark!
Looking down and seeing my little man
listening to praise songs in his swim
trunks at the water park...VERY cool:)
One of our wonderful pastors even
baptised people, including one of Hadlee's
little school friends, in the wave pool! 
I didn't know what to think of this before
that night...but it was SO cool!!!!!
A happy night:)
Just cool seeing your church family...
young and old...out and about for
good fun fellowship!!!
We were glad that Kullen joined us, too!  :)
Church at the Water Park ~ VERY, very CooL!!!
"For where two or three are gathered together
in my name, there am I in the midst of them."
Matthew 18:20

No comments: