Sunday, July 21, 2013

The End of the School Year

Ready and EXCITED about their
last Friday in 1st and 4th grade...
They (really WALKER!) always begged me to let them 
off at this one point so they can race me home
in the car.  It's an alley that runs through to
our street.  I finally let them...
They beat Hudson and me by a long shot!!!
I knew summer was near when
they started doing "water trampoline"!!!
For some reason...they love this!
AND I love their laughter (:
 
We were thrilled to be a part of Mary G's
official retirement celebration at her home.
Her beautiful daughters did an awesome
job hosting this!!!
Troy has always been partial to Mary G;)
Such a fun time with all the cousins
and a few special friends :)
My dearest and longest best friend. 
I couldn't make it without her!
Special former & current students of Mrs. Gingerich:)
Sweetest teacher EVER! 
Hudson playing Red Rover with all the girls;)
Camp Careful Day on the last Monday
of the school year...
And the last day for my babies to both
be in South Bosque shirts together :(
My poor, sweet baby girl threw up
at school that day in the classroom:(
First time for that to ever happen &
it came out of nowhere!!! 
It was a very quick little virus ~ thank Goodness!
Teacher Gifts...
 
My children's teachers are certainly
wonderful works of God!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: