Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Hunter & Logan's Graduation

 Graduation Rehearsal!!!
This would be right before they told
Hunter he had to have his hair cut
before tomorrow morning!!!
 
 June 8, 2013 at 10:00 in the Morning
Midway High School Graduation at the Ferrell Center
I could hardly stand it, I was SO proud!!!

Leave it to Hunter B!
It was time for the graduates to be lining
up and he shows up with DONUTS!!!
I love his free spirit:)
 My precious SeNIors!!!!!!!!!
 Hunter Gibson Bigham about to cross the
stage and accept his diploma!!!!!!!!
Handsome Logan lined up and ready to walk the stage!
There was no coming late or leaving early
with Hunter in the B's and Logan in the W's!
Four hundred plus graduates!!!
Thomas Logan Wischmeier
Crazy Hunter B!!!  Graduate!!!!!
 This was such a happy day for our entire family:)
Scott's family...Huner's grandmother & aunts & cousin!
PROUD of you, Thomas Logan!!!
Proud of you, Hunter B!!!
Proud of this sweet girl, too!!!
I love me some Carli Conner!
One of my 10th graders...Precious Marisa!
Hunter went to celebrate with the Bighams
and the rest of us went with the Wischmeiers...
Glad all of his grandmothers, aunt, and cousins
were at graduation and lunch! 
These three might be Logolo's biggest fans! :)
Four high school graduates down, three to go!!!
LOVE my Sistahs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 That afternoon, we went to a party for Carli!!!
So much to celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
  "Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 3:13-14
Congratulations to my wonderful and handsome
nephews, Hunter & Logan!
 
I love you both so very, very much!!!
 

No comments: