Saturday, July 20, 2013

Logan's New Car!!!

WOOOOO nellie!!!!!
Check out Logan's new car (:
I know that a car is a material thing...but I was
so happy for Logan to get this!!!!!!!
He has worked so hard in school
and he's a good kid!
Plus he waited to drive & get a car until his Senior year.
He deserved this!!!!!!!!!!!!
The kids and I were so excited when he
surprised us on the day he got it!!!!!
I love all these pictures of Hudson with him in the new ride!
Logan is such a good lookin' guy!!!!!!!!!!
Cool guys!!!!!!!!!!
Logan is probably the only nephew I'd
let drive my kids around!!!  haaa
A car full of precious cargo!!!!!!!!!!!
We love the Logolo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A proud, PROUD mama, too!!!!!!!!!
I swear it wasn't that long ago that my friends
Blake Boyd and Kimberly Tadross
sped me to Hillcrest Hospital from Austin in my car
so I could be there in time for Logan's birth!!!
Complete with speeding up to the circle
drive of the hospital and slamming on the
brakes!!!  I made it in time.......
and here he is driving his own car 18 years later.
Feeling SO proud of him and for him!!!!!!

No comments: