Wednesday, July 31, 2013

MHS Baseball Camp

Walker was pumped for Midway Baseball Camp
bright and early the third week of June!!! (:
And pumped that Big Jonah was going with him!
Growing up:(
I just drop him off these days...
My baseball boy!!!
Troy was out of town this week
and Hadlee and Hudson were both sick:(
It was a rough week and unfortunately
I didn't get to go and watch him at camp
as much as I would have liked.
I love me some baseball!!!
I heard from the coaches and some other parents
that Walker was looking good
and learning a lot!  :)
It was cute because everyday he would
tell me how both "teams" were begging to
have him on their team!  That was good
for his confidence!!!  Thankfully, I did
get to see him hit a homerun on the last
day during a "game"!  :)
Certificate time...no awards were given this year
which was a bummer for Walker.  He wanted
to win something like he did last year!  

He and Jonah had a great week!!!
With Coach Offill...the Varsity Head Baseball Coach :)
I love how he makes friends!!!  This guy will
actually be going to River Valley with him in the fall!
Walker thought he had really cool hair;)
Walker did earn lots of new baseball cards
from the coaches which he loves!
And he had to have his very own pizza
on the last day!  He ate it all, too!!!
He was so proud of his new hat that we
bought after camp.  They always sell Midway
hats, but Walker already had all of them that
 were for sell.  Then, he found this black one...
the only black one and he LOVES it!!!
Proud of Bubba!!!!!!!!
#wantstobejustlikebubba
BUT I am his #1 Fan!!! 
 I love you, Walker Pierce!!!

1 comment:

Jeanne Dittmann said...

The guy with the really cool hair is a good friend of Paul's from church! Gotta love small town Waco!