Sunday, July 28, 2013

Hudson Days

While Brother was at football camp
and Hadlee at VBS, I had my very
own cute date...Hudson Jack:)
ANYtime it's just the two of us,
he always says, "It's just you and me...
not Bubba...not Haddie...just you and me!"
One day that week he got to
have a VERY special day though...
with Adrienne & Janice!!!
First off, CHUY's with his girl:)
Then they took him to the Mayborn Museum.
Are they not the best?!?
He LOVED getting to have this special day
with his "friends"...that's how he refers
to Janice and Adrienne...as his "friends"!
I don't think he could have better
friends than them!!! I'm so thankful
they are my sweet friends, too! :)
It has been so cute to hear him talk
about missing Mrs. Janice and Adrienne.
One morning he woke up and said,
"Where Janice and Adrienne be?"
Then he packed up his backpack
to go to their house!!!

Duh! Look how much fun he has with them!!!
 It's no surprise he has has been
missing his sweet "friends" so much ;(
But he has his mama!!!!!!
 AND it's TRUE LOVE,
I can assure you!!!
"The same God who takes care of me
will supply all your needs from His
glorious riches, which have been given
to us in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:19

No comments: