Sunday, July 21, 2013

Last Days in Mrs. Pierce's Classroom

Every year I become so attached to my students.
Somehow, someway I always seem to
get the BEST students and I just love them!!!
 
This year was absolutely nooooo different ~
especially since I had my first senior class.
I looked so forward to seeing them
each and every day.  I had never had
a class quite like this one nor will I ever.
Of course having my Logan in the class
made it that much more special, too!!!
LOVE this guy and the loaf of bread
he brought to class every day!!!
I made such a connection with my seniors. 
I pray for all of them as they embark
on this next huge step after high school. 
I absolutely loved seeing Logan every single day.
I'm going to miss that most next year.   
Seeing this handsome senior every day
passing by also brightened my days
and it's going to kill me next year not seeing him!!! :(
AHHHHH!  Hunter & Carli!!!
Love them both so much ~ my
Hunter B & a precious little Hoodie! 
Also my kids' fave sitter!!!!!!!
Logan & Erica at their 13 year party :)
To add to my tears, Mrs. Wellborn
sends me THIS pic of Walker at school
to tell me how much she is going to miss him! :(
Hunter B's last official day at MHS :(
My first period English II class...
such a wonderful way to start my days!!!
It was awesome having some of our dear friends' son
in my class this year.  Loved having Kade as my student!!!
Devontre might make it big in football someday!  ;)
All year my seniors joked that they had
created an Instagram account for me called
"Shakeatailfeather"...still have no clue what
that means.  They would act like they were
posting pictures of me on it all year.
I'm going to miss their CRAZY antics SOOOOO much;(
Sweet Haley
Jeremy!!!
Precious Erica
Sweet Krishna
Jeremy went around and gave everyone
hugs on the last day!  
My favorite;)
Funny, funny guys!!!
Kumar, Trizel, and Troy ~ Going to miss them!  
Andrew, Chad, Jake ~ Great Guys!
These senior boys kept me on my toes all year long!!!

Good Luck, Seniors!!!!!!!!!!!
I think what I loved most about this senior class
was that they were ALL very different, unique
individuals from alllll very different groups, backgrounds,
clubs, etc.  BUT we all came together.
They all became friends.  They all valued
each other and their differences. 
They laughed at one another...
they shared their "highs and lows"...
they bonded with people they never probably
would have even talked to.
I loved watching this take place over
the course of the year.  
My girls!  Love them all!!!
Buhl!!!  Oh boy...he's a mess!
Matt ~ great guy.  Going into mission work!
Sad, sad knowing this was our last day:(
My FUN, SWEET third period class
was a wonderful way to end my teaching mornings!
Every single one in this class was sooooo nice!
Best Buds ~ Logan & Chris
SENIORS '13!!!!!!!
This was it...the very last day for me to have these
two handsome seniors at Midway High School with me.
I had told them to both stop by at a certain time and didn't
figure they would stop and come back...but they did:)
It was especially cool to have Logan IN my class
and of course Hunter in AND out of my class;)
They are both kind and fun and truly just
good kids...well, more like MEN now!
I could not be more proud to call these two
seniors my nephews.  I will miss them so,
so much.  Congrats, Hunter & Logan.
I love you both!!!
 Feeling so thankful to be a teacher
and make these bonds with young people.
I am blessed. 
 

No comments: