Monday, July 22, 2013

Last Days of School

This was Walker's second to last day of
school at South Bosque Elementary
which also meant that he and Hadlee
would be at different schools next year. 
And THIS mama was starting to
get EEEEEMOOOOOtional!!!!!!!!!:(
Kate Kate & Walker D ~
The two best 4th graders EVER!!!
Wasn't it just yesterday that
they were born nine days apart?!?
Walker & Claire...
It was just yesterday that Walker & Claire
were in Pre-K playing soccer!!!!!!!!!!!
 Walker is friends with everyone and
I love LOVE that about him!!!
Walker & Jed
BRADEN!  I love this kid like he's my own!!!
AND his family, too.  It's killing me that
they are moving.  I pictured these two
(and his family!) with us through high school :(
They started out friends in Pre-K...and who
knows maybe the Markings will come back. 
We will always be friends no matter what. 
I truly and completely could not be
more proud of my son and his SEVEN
years at South Bosque!!!!!!!!!!!
(Two years employee Pre-K plus elementary)
My cup runneth over!!!!!!!
Thankful beyond belief for this sweet little girl's
first two years of school and for the years to come!  
Knowing that this handsome guy would be
walking out of South Bosque the next day kept
making me cry:( With each year that has passed,
I figured we would finally get a bad teacher
or Walker would have an awful year...
but it NEVER happened!  Ever!
In fact each teacher he's had is AMAZING!!!
I truly consider each one of them a dear forever
friend now.  Seriously!!!
They have taught and loved my son through
the most wonderful days ~ the birth of Hudson
AND supported us through the hardest days
in my family ~ with Travis. 
I can just cry thinking about how kind
and wonderful they have ALL been.
 
My heart is also completely full because
I love this little (actually really BIG)
boy so much and I am so proud of him.
He IS my heart.
 
Lots of sweet tears were shed these
last days.  I am just so grateful for the
INCREDIBLE teachers and staff
at South Bosque for loving Walker
and helping him in countless ways. 

On a side note...
These last days were also EXHAUSTING!!!  ;)

No comments: