Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Hadlee's Baylor Field Trip

 Hadlee and I were EXCITED
about her first grade field trip to
BAYLOR UNIVERSITY! :)
Green & Gold!!!
 First was a tour of the campus
and then playing games on campus...
Beautiful campus...
Beautiful girl!  :)
Having so much fun just like I did at Baylor!!!
So, Mrs. Schmeltekopf tried with all
her heart to get some Aggie out of Walker
the year she had him.  No such luck!!!
BUT...she's had a little more luck with Haddie Girl;)

Cannon Carr does his best with her, too!)

Next up was an afternoon with ...
THE LADY BEARS!!!!!!

And look who showed up for that?!?
Their #1 fan herself ~ Grandmother
With McKenzie Robertson...
Our group was with Odyssey Sims
for a tour of the locker rooms...
So stinkin' cute! 
Their facilities are top notch!  As they should be;)
She has a Baylor girl look!!!!!!!
Except she wouldn't stop pointing out everytime
she saw A&M on anything.  Mrs. S pointed out
it was always a LOSS for the Aggies though!  ha!
 Seriously, Mother!!!  I even had a talk with her
about this being a day for the first graders!!!
Look at Ashley, my friend (who has known my mom forever)
dying laughing over my mother and her antics!!!
Odyssey Sims with Grandmother!!!
A VERY cool experience!!!
Kim Mulkey just might be calling for my girl! ;)
Grandmother couldn't/wouldn't stop!!!
It was funny...plus she was telling us all
each and every detail about all the players!
The kids had a blast!
Haddie's got some mad skillzzzzzz! ;)
Like Mother, Like Daughter!!!  haaaaaaaaaaa
Oh Grandmother!!!!!!!!!!!!
If only this little girl would let us sign
her up for a sport!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I suppose their #1 fan deserves this!
The team was awesome to our students!
With Odyssey Sims...
This is such a special treat for the first graders
at South Bosque!  The team also gave each
student a Lady Bears Basketball shirt.  (Of course
this brought back painful memories of when Walker
was on this trip and he was the ONLY first grader
who would NOT put on the Baylor shirt
for a big group picture with the team);!!!!)
Baylor Girl, Aggie Girl...Whatever ~ I heart this GIRL!
Mrs. Gingerich's last field trip to Baylor:(
Glad it was with my little Haddie!
 She's growing up right before
my very eyes.  I love her so much! 

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Oh my mercy!!!! I am LOVIN' Grandmother with the girls basketball players!!! She is a HOOT!!! No doubt she is their biggest FAN! That is awesome that she got to go with Hadlee on this special field trip! I know I never comment, but I read every single blog entry!!! And LOVE them all!!! Love your sweet family!