Thursday, July 18, 2013

Macy's College Graduation

Can this really be?
My first baby girl love graduating from COLLEGE?!?
My Macy Girl just finished her studies
at Texas State University in San Marcos!!!
She graduated Magna Cum Laude
with a degree in Education ~ she will be
able to teach/coach any level of PE
and she's certified in Special Education!!!
Macy had an awesome and amazing experience
at Texas State.  I'm so thankful for this!!!
She's worked hard to get this degree:)
Isn't this fun?  We didn't do this at
my college (or high school) graduation. 
So cute!!!
Unfortunately I was not able to attend
the ceremony.  It was on a Thursday
afternoon and I needed to stay and
take Travis to therapy and pick up my
kids from school.  All of her grandparents
and of course Michelle, Terry and Logan
were there to support our girl!
I was able to watch the ceremony
via a live stream on my phone!
At least I got to see her cross the stage:)
 I swear it was just yesterday that
I was standing beside Michelle's
hospital bed right after the most beautiful
baby girl had been born OR down at the
Hippodrome celebrating another amazing
dance recital OR crying my eyes out
with her at her final basketball game for
Midway High School...
 
Look at her now!!!
And she even already has a job for the fall
teaching AND coaching basketball at a
high school!!!  Making almost double
what I started out making!!!  AWESOME! 
Congratulations to my Beautiful Macy Girl!
I am so proud of you and your accomplishments!!!
Aunt Mindy loves you so very much(:
 
"For I know the plans I have for you,”
declares the Lord,
“plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11
 

No comments: