Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Hunter and Logan's Prom

I still can't believe my Hunter & Logan
are old enough for prom...
much less for graduating from high school.
Time has flown :(
 
Hunter & his beautiful date Christine...
They looked SO great!!!
Good friends...
Little girl...I heart you!:)
Hudson loves him some Hunter B!
Beautiful & Proud Mama
So, maybe we were all just a
little bit proud (;
Hadlee HAS to be Hunter's #1 Fan!
Or it just might be his Aunt Mindy (:
Hunter has always been so good to me.
I couldn't love him more!!!
Happy Go Lucky Hunter!
He is getting more handsome by the day!!!
Downtown Waco...
Happy Prom, Hunter B!
We love you (:
 
Then we went across the street
to the Suspension Bridge
to see our Logan!!!
He and his pretty date, Lauren...
looked fantastic!  
This mama LOVES her baby boy!!!
Proud Grandmother
Little Girl taking all this prom stuff in!
We got some really cool pictures
of Logan & Lauren on the bridge...
Plus we ran into my student, Jeremy!!!
Log & I love us some Jeremy!!!!!!
Good friends...
OF COURSE Macy came into town
to see her little brother off to prom!
LOVE their close relationship...
Our sweet, handsome Logan!
He's turned into such a MAN.
He's a great guy...and so smart, too!
Logan & Chris are such great friends.
Thankful for a friendship like this!
Really proud mom & dad!
Three Generations!
Just a little bit obsessed with Logolo!!!
My nephew, my student...my Logan!
I love him like crazy!!!
Hanging around after pictures ;)
Then we picked Walker up from his
friend's house & hit the RED CARPET!!!
Unfortunately we missed Logan
and his crew:( They rushed in!!!
But Hunter B waited on us!!!
He & Christine looked
FABULOUS!!!
ANd sooooo cool on the Red Carpet!!!
STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Later that night I had to chaperone
the prom for a couple of hours.
I always love that...seeing my students
all dressed up and seeing the amazing
dresses.  Of course this year I really
loved it because of Hunter & Logan!
Jeremy again...I'm going to miss this guy!
Sweet Madeline...I had her last year.
She's such a sweetheart! 
Sweet Haley!  One of my senior girls.
Love her so much:)
But my favorite PROM sightings
just had to be these two...

LOVE love LOVE
my Hunter & Logan:)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 



 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 

No comments: