Monday, January 4, 2016

The 4th of July 2015

Dinner with my favorite people 
in all of this world:)
Red, White and Blue...
I Love YOU!
Selfie with my Sweet Dad:)
So very thankful today for our freedom
and our country and my family:)
Walker set the timer on my phone!  ;)
It took about 20 pictures of us!  ;)

After we ate, we went down to 
McLane Stadium for a concert and fireworks.  
Kassie had VIP tickets for us:)
It was really cool!  
The stadium and its grounds are really beautiful:)
#WacoTown
We always love being
with the Moores and Mercers!
Kassie and I had to have our
picture with the band;)
Groupies I guess;)
After the concert,
there was an awesome fire works
show over the river.  
These three guys cracked us up!
Great friends...I hope they 
always stick together.  
These two are sweet friends:)
I hope they always stick together, too!
We were RIGHT under
the fireworks!  Even had some
debris hit us!  ha ha!
Again, these three;)
We had our own shows of course;)
As soon as we got home, 
these two just had to face time...
How cute and sweet are they though!
Halie made this for Hadlee:)

Happy 4th of July!
"So if the Son sets you free,
you will be free indeed."
John 8:36 ESV

No comments: