Thursday, January 14, 2016

Country Lovin' with my Littles

While we were at Reach with Trav,
 I couldn't help but take
a few pics of the cutest little 
cow girl I've ever seen:)
This girl!!!! 
I just love her so much:)
Her curls. 
Her joy.
Her spunk.
Her sweet heart.  
She's a little bit of Heaven on Earth.  
I pray that the good Lord
will protect and nurture her 
sweet nature all the days of her life.  
She has a heart of gold:)
Then some selfies;)
(Too bad Walker was at football)
AND some more selfies;)
Then sweet thing turned the 
camera on Huddy and me...
These will be pictures I will 
treasure forever...
This little guy is PURE LOVE.  
Those that know this little boy 
will see how well Hadlee captured
my little Hudson.  
He is a L-O-V-E-R!!!!!
Especially of his Mama!  :)
I'm pretty sure I'm the luckiest
Mom in the world.  
He LOVES to ask me to marry him...
And I love to say YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I could just eat him UP...
He's so sweet:)
I love being a BOY mom.  
Bestill my ever lovin' heart.  

Photo Creds to this sweet 
precious little angel...
"Oh, how sweet the light of day,
and how wonderful to live in the sunshine!
Even if you live a long life,
don't take a single day for granted.
Take delight in each light-filled hour."
Ecclesiastes 11:7-8

No comments: