Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Gulf Shores III

Back out on the white sands for Day 3!!!
These two and these skim boards!
Skim Boards aren't easy!!!
Cannon found us a STAR FISH!
My Happy Place!
Especially with THiS view of my fave four...
Melt my heart!
A perfect day for this mama!!!
My man and I on an afternoon 
stroll at the beach:)
Chilling with Amanda on our balcony...
Lovin' the Beach Life!
Sweet Amanda did Hadlee's hair
a different way each day!
Adorable!!!  She's going to be
an awesome mother-in-law;)
Ready to go into Gulf Shores
for dinner!!!!!!
We went to Lucy Buffet's restaurant
called LuLu's.  We had fun shopping first:)
The kids in the hurricane tunnel!
We had so much fun with this family!
Really, guys?!!!????!!!
Sister likes to have FuN!!!!!!!!
My heart is full because 
of my life with these three!
Love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Driving back to the Beach Club!
Surfer Boy Sleeping...
with his new shark tooth necklace on! :)

Feeling very blessed with a 
fun trip and wonderful friends!

No comments: