Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Sunday Night After Camp

This was an AMAZING Sunday night
service after Sondays Camp.
Three of Walker's best buds
made the decision to be baptized!!!
Jared...
Logan...
Cooper...
I was a little taken aback and wishing
that Walker had to, but then I 
reminded myself what a personal and 
IMPORTANT decision this is.  
Walker said he just didn't quite feel
like he was ready for that.
I understood and respected that.
I'm glad he didn't get caught up 
in the moment.  I truly can tell
that he is a thinker and a believer.
His day will come:)

Today, we celebrated his buddies
making this awesome decision!
Then it was off to the After Camp PARTY!!!
While the boys were at their party,
Kim and I took the girls and Huds
to eat.  We laughed and laughed and 
laughed at these two...
 "This is how these girls PRAY"!!!!!!!!
Pray ON, Girls!!!!!!!!!

No comments: