Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Gulf Shores IV

Packing up for another day at the BEACH!!!
Beautiful natural curly wavy hair and all!  :)
A fan of the beach life just like her mama!
Our condo at the Beach Club
was awesome...four bedrooms/three baths!
We had a wrap around balcony which was awesome!
Plus a view for days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Three large pools and a close, quick 
walk over a bridge to the white sandy beach!
My girl walking on the beach 
at age nine...............
AND at age two!!!!!!!!!!!!
Another absolutely gorgeous day!!!
Cade and Cannon were 
parasailing!  My kids wanted 
nothing to do with being that high;)
I was happy with my view of these four:)
Surfing U.S.A.!!!
Sister LOVES the waves!
My Little Huck Finn!
He's so much fun to have around!
Back to the POOLS!
Oddly enough the Bigger Boys
LOVED the indoor pool?!?
This mama was NOT into the indoor
pool though.  I love me some SuNSHiNE!
Glad I have these two who
love the SuNSHiNE, too!
Stud Muffins!
Classic picture that I find on my photo roll;)
The Beach Club is Awesome!
Hi T-DAWG!!!!!
That night we went back into town
to go souvenir shopping!  
Hadlee was so excited to buy
herself and a few of her sweet 
friends this shirt...chevron! :)
A storm rolled in that evening...
our view from the balcony watching
this over the ocean was amazing.  
Troy and I chose to eat our pizza 
on on the balcony to watch the storm!

No comments: