Monday, December 1, 2008

HO HO HO!!!

This is my favorite, all-time Christmas picture...
WHY?!? This was my little boy's very first Christmas. Walker
was about four months old and he was so sweet and cuddly.
This was our Christmas card picture...
our first card as a family of three. I was such the
beaming new mommy at this time. I just smile thinking
about those days. All of my dreams had come true.
I had fallen in love with my husband in a whole new light.
I was in LOVE in so many, many ways...
especially with this precious little baby boy.

This is my other favorite Christmas picture...
WHY?!? This was the first Christmas with my
little girl. Hadlee was about eight months old and
she was a pure delight. This was such a fun time!
I had never been happier.
Walker was so happy to have this little princess with us...
and so were her Daddy and I.
Hadlee was in an outfit her God Mommy had sent her
and she was sitting in the little red rocker that was
my dad's when he was a little boy.
I was so happy to have this little lady to love.

I am thrilled that Christmas time is upon us.
This is such a fun, fun time. I am also so thankful
that my children can tell me why we celebrate
Christmas (of course they can also tell all about
Santa and his gifts, too!). I absolutely love hearing
my children talk about Baby Jesus.
True love all around me.

I hope you all have a blessed Christmas season!!!

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Aaaaawwwwww!! I remember these! Pierce babies are such cuties, and we are holding out for another one over here! lol LOVE y'all

Beck said...

How cute Mindy!! And how funny are we? We both changed our blog backgrounds on the same day! I am working on a similar post with Landon's Christmas pictures. Wait until you see the first one, SO cute! Hopefully I will get it posted tomorrow. TTYL

Amanda said...

Oh they are so stinkin' cute! Babyhood passes so fast..I'm sure you look at those and think where did the time go. So precious you Christmas babies are!

Rhonda said...

Both of those pictures are precious! I can see why they are your favorite!! Walker's Christmas card picture is something else - that looks like it should be in a magazine! Enjoy the season with your babies!

angie said...

Such sweet pictures...Looking back is one of my very favorite things to do! Hope you have a great week:)

Blessings from the Reeds said...

Oh so sweet! I love looking at these. It goes by fast doesn't it? Time for another Pierce family!!! Love y'all;)

fivemjs said...

Sweet pictures. Great memories. I'm glad that I have "met" you and can share in your memories from now on. Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Look at those sweet kiddos! Isn't CHRISTmas a special time? This year is sure to be one of TRUE "reason for the season"! It's amazing what going through a few "life struggles" will make you realize. You focus more on each day and suddenly the gifts don't matter and the shopping isn't as much fun, but the true reason we celebrate stands out even more. That's the way it should be! Merry Christmas to you and your sweet family!